Khabib Nurmagomedov calls for McGregor vs. Diaz 3, wants Tony Ferguson fight at UFC 219

So breaking a guy down with vicious GnP over three rounds, talking to him in the middle of the fight like he's no threat, and subbing him shortly after is less impressive? What?!

I've seen all of Highlights fights. That doesn't make what he did any more impressive. Getting rocked and nearly finished is not more impressive than a damn near flawless performance.

In 2 rounds Justin absorbed nearly 5 times the amount of significant strikes that Khabib absorbed in 3. Not once was Khabib in trouble.

You are out of your mind!

No I just value balls to the wall war and fights that actually look like a street fight more than a lot of self proclaimed fight connusuirs. You value top control, takedowns, etc. neither is right or wrong, but you can't say that one is more impressive esp since each winner did EXACTLY what he (Kabib/ Justin) set out to do.

No I just value balls to the wall war and fights that actually look like a street fight more than a lot of self proclaimed fight connusuirs. You value top control, takedowns, etc. neither is right or wrong, but you can't say that one is more impressive esp since each winner did EXACTLY what he (Kabib/ Justin) set out to do.
It's not even abot take downs and top control tho. Khabib literally neutalized everything MJ tried to do. Justin smashed his head against the wall until it cracked. Not to shit on the man. Highlight is a fucking beast but that performance, as fun as it was, was not a display of dominance. It was a display of toughness.

Both have their place and value but when talking about who is more deserving of the title, Khabib is the much more dominant fighter. Regardless of who you like or dislike.

Khabib has the best argument for a title shot right now. I'd rather he fights Barboza first, which is an option that he's fine with, but I'd rather he get it over anyone else.

Khebab doesnt have the right to call shit. He needs to stfu and fight whoever the ufc decides.

Conor not defending and wants Diaz not funny but Khabib asking for the title funny is funny !!!!

gtfo and get your heads out of Conors ass

kababy needs to fight lee

im guessing American muscle > russian

why cant he just take a freaking fight?

it doesnt even matter who. just show you can make weight, beat that guy and the next fight will be titleshot or #1 contender

I mean I agree Khabib doesn't deserve it due to pulling out of so many fights, but lol at his fight with MJ & beating Alvarez being more impressive than Khabibs destruction of Johnson & RDA.

Alvarez should be coming off a loss to Poirier.
I personally think murdering a guy where he is best at to be at least as impressive as dominating a guy where he sucks at.

From a business POV this makes the most sense. McGregor's return from a 4 million + buys PPV should be with Diaz if they want to pull in the biggest possible numbers. With Khabib/Tony on the card as well, you can boost their star power.

Oleynik is a bigger draw.

Khabib is a hype job like Ice Cream man Marco Rubio.

Being a fed a lie that Republicans or Trumper or generic UFC fans are demanding Khabib.

742b9e514ea4ae53_Viennetta-On-A-Stick-DIY_1.jpg

I hope you're not hinting at that being a tiramisu, because that would mean you are a bad person who probably also pick your nose in public.

You honestly think he'll show up for it? Also, nothing is official yet, don't make shit up.
Lol I'm not making shit up. He stated in the interview that he is in the process of scheduling a fight for December. Never did I say anything was official.

You honestly think he won't show up? Lol.

I get that you don't like him but that man has made plenty of fights. He took time off, healed up, and is in the process of training. I'll take his word over yours.

Back