Khabib Nurmagomedov, Max Holloway, And Nate Diaz Will Be Conor's Next Three Opponents

LockardTheGOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
(Quick shout to all Mods and Admins: If you could resist your penchant urge to Wasteland this thread, that would be really great. Because I am 100% not trolling and am simply blessing you all with my extraordinary insight and intuition.)

I am Mystic Lockard... A genius (or close to it) at the art of predicting the future and the outcome of fights. And now I'm here to make another one - The next three fighters that Conor McGregor will square off with in the octagon.

Are you ready?

Obviously if you've clicked on the thread, you already know that those three names will be Khabib Nurmagomedov, Max Holloway, and Nate Diaz. All three fights will take place at Lightweight. All three will be victories for McGregor. (If you're part of the 80% of Sherdog that hates Conor, I bet that triggers you pretty bad, doesn't it?)

First, he will defeat Khabib later in the year. Then, after Holloway beats Brian Ortega at UFC 227 (I know the fight will happen at that event even before they announce it), Max will move up to Lightweight to challenge McGregor at either the very end of the year or the beginning of the next one, and Conor will put an end to what will by then be Max's 13-fight win streak. And then in or around the Spring of 2019, Nate Diaz will re-emerge to do battle with McGregor in their long awaited rubber match... A match that Nate will lose.

And there you have it. Bookmark this for future reference, and also stay tuned, because I have more threads on the way about the things that I foresee happening.

The problem would be Conor getting past khabib, and if anything, he would fight Nate Diaz after LOSING to khabib.

Hes boxing Mayweather later this year ( im sure this was planned all a long) Then maybe he fights Nate next year.

The only other potential fight i see him taking is a titlefight at WW if a beatable opponent holds the belt

NY justice system

Floyd Mayweather in boxing in a cage with 4oz gloves bare foot

Floyd Mayweather in boxing in a cage with 4oz gloves bare foot and 1 kick per round allowed.

Obviously if you've clicked on the thread, you already know that those three names will be Khabib Nurmagomedov, Max Holloway, and Nate Diaz. All three fights will take place at Lightweight. All three will be victories for McGregor. (If you're part of the 80% of Sherdog that hates Conor, I bet that triggers you pretty bad, doesn't it?)

It's not that hard to predict if you understand MMA and aren't an edgelord on here who wants to be part of the anti Conor crowd. The Nate fight will be the easiest, Nate is brain damaged, declined, years of ring rust and exactly the same fighter technically. Conor's got Holloway's number, it won't be as one sided as the first fight though. Khabib is 50/50 as of now. Either the striker ko's the grappler or the grappler smothers the striker.

I doubt it.. he probably pushes for the Mayweather rematch that will ultimately not happen. It is how to avoid an entire division.

Cant see nate fight happening if its not till late 2019. Does nate not take another fight till then in your prediction or am I just over thinking it

I predict that he won't make it to his next fight
..I think Dee catches the video of shogun laughing in background of Conor flexing on his tippy toes with clothes on and she starts laughing(with conor in room). Conor then beats her and this could be the career ender.

Just my honest prediction- this is where he's headed.I hope not but.......

(Quick shout to all Mods and Admins: If you could resist your penchant urge to Wasteland this thread, that would be really great. Because I am 100% not trolling and am simply blessing you all with my extraordinary insight and intuition.)

I am Mystic Lockard... A genius (or close to it) at the art of predicting the future and the outcome of fights. And now I'm here to make another one - The next three fighters that Conor McGregor will square off with in the octagon.

Are you ready?

First, he will defeat Khabib later in the year. Then, after Holloway beats Brian Ortega at UFC 227 (I know the fight will happen at that event even before they announce it), Max will move up to Lightweight to challenge McGregor at either the very end of the year or the beginning of the next one, and Conor will put an end to what will by then be Max's 13-fight win streak. And then in or around the Spring of 2019, Nate Diaz will re-emerge to do battle with McGregor in their long awaited rubber match... A match that Nate will lose.

And there you have it. Bookmark this for future reference, and also stay tuned, because I have more threads on the way about the things that I foresee happening.
It's trolling once anyone says Conor wants to fight anyone. McGregor has had multiple chances to actually fight and has declined every attempt and even almost messed up the December 2017 card that Cyborg had to save because the plan was Nate vs Conor 3 but Conor just declined to fight for no other reason than he didn't want to fight.

Last edited:
Hes boxing Mayweather later this year ( im sure this was planned all a long) Then maybe he fights Nate next year.

The only other potential fight i see him taking is a titlefight at WW if a beatable opponent holds the belt

This. Conor has shown no desire to challenge himself or test his skills against anyone since he stopped Aldo. Given Khabib's demolition of Barboza, a far more technically sound and accomplished striker, Conor would be insane to fight him any time within the next year.
He might be handed a fight at WW should an Eddie Alvarez-type mistake happen, where an aging striker catches an obviously better opponent and wins a belt they don't deserve (sorry, Eddie).
Finally, Dana White is a cockroach. Coming out of the woodwork only to tease cancerous bullshit fights that prove nothing and earn him maximal dollars while ensuring that his casual fan bait remains untarnished. That is why you're about to be subjected to Lesnar, CM Punk, and eventually Mayweather in what promises to be the smothering death of a once great sport.

All of that is rough going if you're a fan of MMA because Conor is an obviously talented fighter who appears to be set to eventually reach age 35 having wasted his prime on one real accomplishment surrounded by absolute nonsense.

NY justice system

Floyd Mayweather in boxing in a cage with 4oz gloves bare foot

Floyd Mayweather in boxing in a cage with 4oz gloves bare foot and 1 kick per round allowed.

God that sounds depressing.

I think Khabib will end up fighting Diaz actually.

ayyy

another hypothetical conor thread

original and refreshing!!!!!!

Could actually see it playing out like this.
<mma4>

I didn't bookmark the thread, I put you on my ignore list instead TS just for the shitty introduction. Stop being ridiculous.

If you hadn't made it about yourself, it would have stayed out of the wasteland. But, you had to go and do a gimmick...

What puzzles me is that Conor fans think he won't struggle against a 155lb Nate.
Nate is a cardio MONSTER at 155lb.
155lb Nate will be far more troublesome than a 10 day notice Cabo Nate, or 2nd fight chubby Nate who was fighting injured from training camp.

Conor fans need to go rewatch Nate against Michael Johnson. Make note that MJ's size & reach is almost identical to Conor's.

Y'all are gonna be in for a surprise...

Mcgregor will be fighting Khabib next, if he loses then Nate & then retirement. If he beats Khabib he will probably try & get a third belt, do boxing or fight GSP. Mcgregor only wants big events & big $ fights, he doesn't care about defending the belt & Nate Diaz will not be after Khabib if he wins, neither would Holloway.

Back