Khabib Nurmagomedov Wants To “Beat All Americans” for Russia sanctions (throwback)

Absolutely adore Khabib. He's a credit to his faith and his fellow Muslim brotherhood around the world.

After he beats these Americans who likely don't even know what sanctions are, and where Russia is on a map, sanctions will be lifted, and a parade will be thrown in his honor.

This is how you change the world people. You beat your opponent's countrymen in a series of sporting events, and by law, they have to lift sanctions for you.

Absolutely adore Khabib. He's a credit to his faith and his fellow Muslim brotherhood around the world.
Boo. Too obvious. Put on some shoes, and then come back and try again.

hqdefault.jpg

Well, if he wants to beat all Americans then we can bring back Rumble for a fight.

I smell fake news here.

The people in North Caucasus hate ethnic Russians with passion. They couldn't care less about the sanctions.

Can someone say full of shit.

The sanctions affect all people and businesses within those borders. And neither ethnicity hates the other the way you say they do. Moscow itself is extremely diverse.

Stop spewing bullshit like "hate ethnic Russians with passion." United Russia, Putin's own party, includes North Caucasians and other minority ethnicities.

I smell fake news here.

The people in North Caucasus hate ethnic Russians with passion. They couldn't care less about the sanctions.

They hate usa more than Russia for sure. So you're wrong mate.

Well that settles it, send him straight to Guantanamo bay with immediate effect and no doubt that's a bag of C4 in his bag.

Maybe he is KGB like Putin, not to mention who gives a ^%$$ ?

he should stick to his broken english trash talk

all this political and allah stuff is not gonna make him many fans...

After he beats these Americans who likely don't even know what sanctions are, and where Russia is on a map, sanctions will be lifted, and a parade will be thrown in his honor.

This is how you change the world people. You beat your opponent's countrymen in a series of sporting events, and by law, they have to lift sanctions for you.

So fuck all embassy shit and NATO shit. We need to go back to trial by combat? I am down.

Back