Khabib: "Our children should not have free time"

You write stuff like its gospel.

Are you luke thomas kid or something?

You dont own the truth. Shut the fuck up.

You are clearly 15 years old, or a complete imbecil. I will not waste one second longer with you on this site.

Farewell
There is a truth......There is context to what Khabib said...and you chose to only pick the part of the quote that makes him look like a crazy muslim who is against kids having fun.

and it's obvious that you created this thread because of religion/culture...you already admitted it....when in reality parents from all cultures, think like Khabib..they want their kids being busy with school/sports instead of having free time...but you decided this was a culture/religion issue like a lying POS.

I own you...You know it, I know it, every sherdogger knows it.

Now GTFO, boiiiiiiiiiiii.

"the devil makes work for idle hands"

TLDR, but based on the title I understand his sentiments.

He’s a great fighter but his beliefs are not
I lived most of my childhood years if not all of my childhood years boxing… At a national level… From 1984 all the way into the 92 Olympic games… proper nutrition no sugar… No playtime after school… Weekly traveling,,,cross-country traveling,,, and a hell of a lot of fighting… I basically skipped childhood but in a lot of ways it forged discipline values and the ability to become an entrepreneur/self-starter… Looking back I had plenty of times to recoup my childhood… In my 20s I was LIGHT years ahead of my friends that stuck around playing PlayStation years on end.

kids need to be kids...you're only a kid once..let them enjoy it..have fun...that's how it should be.

Agree. But they need to go trough some challenges also.

So somewhere in the middle.

Somewhere in the middle of the two would probably be best
Totally agree on this statement.
I wont bore you with the long winded reason why...
but...
I believe every youngster should have to do some mandatory 1 or 2 years hard work out on farms. Maybe even a bit more.
Normally, it's military service. I reckon the kind of things you can learn out on farms (hard work, skills, fresh air etc) to be more valuable.

Compared to the West, kids are becoming softer than ever because of the way they're been raised. Just wait and see what the iGeneration Z will be like.

The "iGeneration" I think highlights part of the problem, that children are increasingly being viewed as consumers on a similar level of adults. That I think combined with an educational system in a lot of countries that really does not have much interest in a large part of the population, these are people needed to work stacking shelves or delivering amazon packages not be developed to their potential.

Fighters train 2-4 hours everyday(kavanah admited that). They don't know what real hard work is. Sometimes i work 15 hours everyday and i barely make it every month.

OP is a lying POS

It was clear that he was talking about Children being disciplined and instead of fucking around with free time, to study/improve themselves.

But of course, lying OP wants to get a shitload of replies and push the "Khabib is a crazy Muslim against kids" narrative.

Also OP trying to make this into a religion/cultural issue is #1 bullshit

article-2567743-0557BD650000044D-448_634x389.jpg

There's parents from all cultures who want their kids preoccupied with Education/Sports/Piano lessons etc instead of having free time...Lots of Western Rich kids live like this....Im not saying it's right but this isn't a "Islam trying to stop kids from having fun" religious idea like OP is trying to make it seem.

Khabib comes from a dirt poor country..of course he wants kids to improve themselves thru education/sport....Free time over there = No opportunities!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The sherbros that make these types of threads won’t understand a word of what you said. Things like perspective and context don’t exist in their little minds. Looking beyond surface meanings and Google translate is too complex.

Us = good, Muslims = evil is as complex as they can manage. Personally, I think it’s your fault for expecting reasoned thought and educated discussion from slack-jawed yokels.

With regards to Khabibs quote itself, it is very similar to the quote my teacher used to say about “Idle minds are a devils workshop”. I think the saying is fairly common in parts of the UK. She wasn’t Muslim so there’s nothing sinister about her for these sherbros.
But if Khabib has said that, they would be up in arms with righteous indignation.

He's right, to a degree. Child obesity has skyrocketed, so has child diabetes, etc. This is from gross inactivity. Kids today are lazy, entitled little bitches...they cry online to their "friends".

That being said, this falls at the feet of the "parents". Inb4 triggered parents, and blaming other "factors" (teachers, video games, trench coats, etc).

the guy did not even show up for the birth of his first child nor did he care.....what do you expect from an idiot like that?

I lived most of my childhood years if not all of my childhood years boxing… At a national level… From 1984 all the way into the 92 Olympic games… proper nutrition no sugar… No playtime after school… Weekly traveling,,,cross-country traveling,,, and a hell of a lot of fighting… I basically skipped childhood but in a lot of ways it forged discipline values and the ability to become an entrepreneur/self-starter… Looking back I had plenty of times to recoup my childhood… In my 20s I was LIGHT years ahead of my friends that stuck around playing PlayStation years on end.

That's good for you. I've grown up with friends pursuing professional sports careers and the guys who never succeeded turned out to be the ones that are doing worse in life nowadays. They seem to regret the sort missed out childhood (more like the teenage years), and they were in team sports most of them.

Khabib 'The Tiger Mom' Nurmagomedov

So his manager is called Aladdin and his buddy is called Jafar....

We do know best, kids need some free time for play. Its essential to their development because it contributes to their cognitive, social, and
emotional well-being. Without it you produce sociopath, very thin-skinned, humorless adults. This has been well established by non-shithole countries who've done a lot of research in the area.
-
Yes but theres a differance between 4-5-6 hours a day free time where kids tend to do too much non productive stuff compared to maybe 2 - 3 hours max.

Back