Khabib pay homeless to do pushups

Khabib giving money to the homeless > Conor giving money to drug dealers and hookers

I wonder if we’ll see this thread for the 51st time tomorrow

As a former homeless person I firmly believe homeless people need to be forced to work out and made fun of. Working out is healthy and being made fun of will either light a fire under their asses and get them motivated to find work, in which case you've just helped them; or it will push them beyond brink of despair so they commit suicide, in which case you rid society of worthless free leeches. Win win.

wow from homeless to shitposting 60k times in three years on sherdog. my what a great job youve done turning your life around..........................................................................................................................................
you were being more productive living on the street.

He's providing incentive to those without health insurance to take better care of themselves... Thus, saving taxpayers money!

I knew deep down khabib is a libertarian

Naw, you look like an inconsiderate piece of shit. Your mom must be really ashamed of ya. Just an assumption.
Ha! This is you:
tumblr_nbw4u6UbuV1smcbm7o1_250.gif

Khabib gave that person money for a reasonable service.
Sounds like the homeless person got work that day.

Sherdog and MMA, in general is full of antisocial miscreants. This thread will be scoffed at.

I knew you were a vagina. Homelessness is out of control in some areas of our country because of liberal cucks like you.
You are what you eat. You're a dirty dick brah

What's Khabib doing?! Give them some change or cash but don't stand there laughing at the homeless in need. Really bad look Khabib. I've seen homeless break dance or speak like a sports announcer with a great voice but all involved where having a good time. Khabib and his boys laughing is a really bad look.
War Conor...
<LikeReally5>

Back