Khabib Reaches New Political Heights. Now has PUTINS right ear!!!

Russian Vladimir Putin has asked the government to "take charge" of rap music

Speaking at a meeting of the presidential Council for Culture and Art in St Petersburg, President Putin said the problem should be approached "with great caution".

"However, what I really agree with is that if it is impossible to stop it, it should be taken over and navigated in a particular way," he said.

"Rap and other modern [forms of art] are rested upon three pillars - sex, drugs and protest," he said. "I am most worried about drugs. This is the way towards the degradation of a nation."

What the fuck does this have to do with Khabib? Because Khabib has taken a picture with Putin? lol so has Conor is Conor now working for the Ministry of Defense in Russia?

Are you really going to pretend that there is no problem in the music culture and that there hasn't been over the past few decades?

Many of these musicians that kids look up to are drug addicts, criminals, have disgusting lyrics and just shitty people in general.

That's almost all music dude, from the Ramones to Johnny Cash.

Also all this shit talk about modern hip hop can't be deep or a valid form of storytelling. Kendrick Lamar literally won a Pulitzer for DAMN.

"Rap" refers to speaking over an instrumental. "Rap" in and of itself is not a problem. It's the content or words used in songs of any genre that can be degrading etc. There are artists in many different genres that use profanity, immoral ideas and other filth when they create songs. Acting as if all "rap" or one certain genre is responsible for the immorality going around today is myopic nonsense. Half of the stuff people call "rap", really isn't rap anyways. It's mixed R&B/POP/dance music. There are some rappers who do nothing but talk about materialistic and degenerate ideas, but they aren't the essence of what "rap" or HipHop is. They are just one arm of many, the same as every type of music has. Look at Madonna...she's been "singing" about filth for decades. Nameless others as well. There are a few old country singers who made degenerate music. It's very difficult if not impossible to clamp down on peoples ideas and how they express them. If Putin or anyone else wants to try, why not try clamping down on degenerate music as a whole, instead of one single form? That sounds ridiculous lol.

No rap makes you think much. It often comes across as whinny because you can't fit any serious substance in a 4minute rap song. For comparison, there are books that are shit, and they consist of hundred of pages of text. If you listen rap to hear a serious political discourse on societal issues, you are wasting your time and even negatively impacting your understanding.
tenor.gif

Khabib is going to save the russian way of life single handedly.

Khabib nuthuggers are taking nuthugging to a whole new level.

I mean... Putin’s not wrong.

It hasn’t exactly had a positive effect on the youth here in America.

<Fedor23>

Putin is right hip hop in the 80/90s were tight but hip hop now isnt even music anymore

"Rap and other modern [forms of art] are rested upon three pillars - sex, drugs and protest," he said. "I am most worried about drugs. This is the way towards the degradation of a nation."

We know what you mean, Putin

Well I don't promote any restriction to expression, but if one form of music should be banned it's rap.

Decadent trash with a very negative message.

Lol, drugs and sex don't worry him; protest does. Freedom of thought.

Soviet mindset never changed. Slave mentality.
what if it's commies that protest cuz they want to get in power again? in the west we have commies protesting all the time

Back