Khabib talking about the importance of school education

Hazuki Ryo

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

His father made him rewrite 10 pages of one of his books from school every day.. Not sure if it's a good way to learn but it's sure a strict education

It might be overkill, but it'll definitely help the information stick in your mind.

repetition is good in some contexts. Mostly I find it doesn't help for long term learning.

The guy is very intelligent and speaks as a true Russian. He is what we call 'soft power'. When he travels he is working with Russian organizations. When he was in Bahrain he was with Kadyrov.

Russia's strength is its diversity. Europe's and America's weakness is its diversity.

Khabib graduated with honors from university in finances... bet you thought he's an uneducated hick from the mountains

All that to end up hitting dudes in the face.

The guy is very intelligent and speaks as a true Russian. He is what we call 'soft power'. When he travels he is working with Russian organizations. When he was in Bahrain he was with Kadyrov.

Russia's strength is its diversity. Europe's and America's weakness is its diversity.

{<jordan}

It's the inverse.

Education is fucked nowadays and the whole system is underfunded and in shambles its all a scam anyways, just a money grab for a piece of paper

Education is fucked nowadays and the whole system is underfunded and in shambles its all a scam anyways, just a money grab for a piece of paper
Education is no where near underfunded. It's just completely wasteful.

So edgy. I just finished a master's and because of the connections I gained through school I was able to secure a solid upper-middle class job, which I start in a week. They're even paying me 5k for relocation. I also learned an extensive amount about my field, and I've kept many of the books I was assigned to read and review them from time to time. I thoroughly enjoyed every day in school, developed socially, and was able to experience things I never would have if I had just went from high school to some shitty job. I studied on a full ride scholarship because I wasn't a fucking dumb-dumb and took school seriously.

Oh I also got to bang some really hot chicks. Volleyball players and such. It was fucking sweet. Bet you wish you weren't a wash out?

So edgy. I just finished a master's and because of the connections I gained through school I was able to secure a solid upper-middle class job, which I start in a week. They're even paying me 5k for relocation. I also learned an extensive amount about my field, and I've kept many of the books I was assigned to read and review them from time to time. I thoroughly enjoyed every day in school, developed socially, and was able to experience things I never would have if I had just went from high school to some shitty job. I studied on a full ride scholarship because I wasn't a fucking dumb-dumb and took school seriously.

Oh I also got to bang some really hot chicks. Volleyball players and such. It was fucking sweet. Bet you wish you weren't a wash out?
bro you are one of the lucky few, trust me man i did pretty well in school so have thousands of others like me who are jobless

"When I graduated top of my class from police academy, I asked my dad why he always went psycho on us for forgetting to do chores or other minor things. After all, we really never got into real trouble growing up.
"How many cars did you steal? How many times did you go to juvie?" he asked. He knew that if Adam and I thought he'd pulverize us if we didn't take out the trash, then we wouldn't be doing anything worse. And by God, he was right."

Back