Khabib talking about the importance of school education

{<jordan}

It's the inverse.

Russia's diversity is organic and natural.

The West's diversity is the result of economic engineering and market processes.

Russia formed as the result of thousands of years of Slavic expansion, Turko-Mongolic militarism, Greco-Roman wisdom, and geographic fatalism that somehow merged nations of Europeans, Eskimos, Asians, Jews and Muslims into one people.

Reminds me of Tupac's mum making him read the entire newspaper or something along those lines.

He took Conor to school

maxresdefault.jpg

"When I graduated top of my class from police academy, I asked my dad why he always went psycho on us for forgetting to do chores or other minor things. After all, we really never got into real trouble growing up.
"How many cars did you steal? How many times did you go to juvie?" he asked. He knew that if Adam and I thought he'd pulverize us if we didn't take out the trash, then we wouldn't be doing anything worse. And by God, he was right."

Fucking great dad you had. Consider yourself fortunate. Mine skipped out after I was born, leaving my mom to raise me in the ghettos of siberian russia LOL. Pretty fucked, right? I immigrated because of some family overseas, so I was really lucky myself.

Fucking great dad you had. Consider yourself fortunate. Mine skipped out after I was born, leaving my mom to raise me in the ghettos of siberian russia LOL. Pretty fucked, right? I immigrated because of some family overseas, so I was really lucky myself.
This isnt my quote,its actually from a guy in a hardcore band from NYC where i live,but my dad was exactly the same which is why i identified with this quote. Unfortunatley he passed when i was 9.

bro you are one of the lucky few, trust me man i did pretty well in school so have thousands of others like me who are jobless
Part of this, at least in the U.S., is the push to send every kid to college resulting in an oversaturation in many job markets (I'm speculating, I haven't looked up to see if there is data to back this up). Some kids would benefit much more from a trade school than a standard college. I think everyone benefits if we all do one or the other.

Part of this, at least in the U.S., is the push to send every kid to college resulting in an oversaturation in many job markets (I'm speculating, I haven't looked up to see if there is data to back this up). Some kids would benefit much more from a trade school than a standard college. I think everyone benefits if we all do one or the other.
its so true man its insane how everyone has a degree nowadays like its nothing and most work at starbucks and shit

Lol these Conor nuthuggers are shook
Indubitably.
It's amazing the way people project on here.

I'm as big of a Khabib fan as a I am a Conor fan. So I could be full of shit and a nuthugger, or it could be something else... like, I don't know, maybe a shit thread. Just sayin!

Indubitably.
It's amazing the way people project on here.

I'm as big of a Khabib fan as a I am a Conor fan. So I could be full of shit and a nuthugger, or it could be something else... like, I don't know, maybe a shit thread. Just sayin!
nothing wrong with Khabib projecting strong values , we shall all strive to do that

Russia's diversity is organic and natural.

The West's diversity is the result of economic engineering and market processes.

Russia formed as the result of thousands of years of Slavic expansion, Turko-Mongolic militarism, Greco-Roman wisdom, and geographic fatalism that somehow merged nations of Europeans, Eskimos, Asians, Jews and Muslims into one people.
"Economic engineering" is probably the most polite possible term for genocide and slavery, eh?

Russia is an interesting joint to be sure.

Educated and can outwrestle a bear... This guy grew up to be a alpha in society.

Educated and can outwrestle a bear... This guy grew up to be a alpha in society.

Really interesting to watch him and Conor talk and see the differences in wisdom between them.

In Conor you have the postmodernist "believe what you want to believe- reality is based on your perception" type of outlook. He's perfectly okay with being delusional and it might have brought him fantastic results. He could beat anyone. He could be anything. His greatness is infinite. All he has to do is visualize it. He could interpret reality anyway that he wants and it will be so (for example- his understanding of his loss to Khabib).

In Khabib you have a fatalistic/traditional/stoic outlook on life. He concedes that he could lose in any fight and that he could have lost in any fight. That he can randomly die at any point. That all that he can control is his thoughts and his actions (but not the results) and that truth is ultimately independent of his opinion.

Last edited:
So edgy. I just finished a master's and because of the connections I gained through school I was able to secure a solid upper-middle class job, which I start in a week. They're even paying me 5k for relocation. I also learned an extensive amount about my field, and I've kept many of the books I was assigned to read and review them from time to time. I thoroughly enjoyed every day in school, developed socially, and was able to experience things I never would have if I had just went from high school to some shitty job. I studied on a full ride scholarship because I wasn't a fucking dumb-dumb and took school seriously.

Oh I also got to bang some really hot chicks. Volleyball players and such. It was fucking sweet. Bet you wish you weren't a wash out?
After all that and you still come off as an idiot

Yeah, old school education is pretty tough. I went to private catholic schools in Mexico City since kindergarten all the way to middle school and the two first years of high-school.
I passed 11 and 12 in the U.S. without doing absolutely anything and my English sucked.
People don't believe me but I swear to God that middle school was WAY more difficult than senior high school in the U.S. Hand downs, I remember very frustrated at night trying to memorize a bunch of shit. Open book? LOL wishful thinking.
Not saying that modern education is not better, just saying that is way less tough.

His father made him rewrite 10 pages of one of his books from school every day.. Not sure if it's a good way to learn but it's sure a strict education

The fact that Khabib talks about education is amazing. The guy still believes in invisible guys in the skies and shit.

Last edited:
Back