Khabib teaching wrestling takedowns with English Subs

Sonny Brown

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hi ,

Here is another Khabib video I had translated with English subtitles where he teaches some take downs and some mat control techniques to prevent the opponent from standing.

Enjoy!

Hi ,

Here is another Khabib video I had translated with English subtitles where he teaches some take downs and some mat control techniques to prevent the opponent from standing.

Enjoy!

thanks for sharing

I like Sasae tsurikomi ashi (first technique) that Khabib shows, from the over-under clinch. It isn't widely used in no-gi, or wrestling, but it is nice even if just for a kuzushi. It has the same sort of application for a lateral drop.

I like Sasae tsurikomi ashi (first technique) that Khabib shows, from the over-under clinch. It isn't widely used in no-gi, or wrestling, but it is nice even if just for a kuzushi. It has the same sort of application for a lateral drop.
i really wana dd this but is def something i think you have to drill for a long long time to get down doesnt take any energy to do which is a huge plus i dont get why against the wall he lets the guy have the underhook just to get a lower base idk whats stopping the guy from turning him

Back