Khabib TRASHES Kevin Lee's performance

lecter

not even webscale
@Silver
Reaction score
The undefeated Nurmagomedov trashed Lee’s UFC 216 performance on the latest edition of The MMA Hour.

“I think [Ferguson] won because Kevin Lee was fighting with him like chicken. That’s why he won,” Nurmagomedov told host Ariel Helwani. “[Lee] talked too much. He was not focused on the fight; he was focused on, I think, promoting the fight. When the fight was beginning, first round, [Lee] beat [Ferguson], and second round, [Lee] stayed with him in his distance, he ate a lot of jabs, and third round, he gave up, because he doesn’t have conditioning. That’s why.”

Nurmagomedov, of course, believe he’d fair much better against Ferguson, mainly on the basis of his frenetic pace and bottomless gas tank.

“[Rafael] dos Anjos and Kevin Lee fought with him at his distance. That’s why these guys [lost to] him,” Nurmagomedov said. “But what happens if Ferguson fights a fighter like me, who all the time tries to take him down, smash him on the ground, and never, never stop? All my life, in my amateur career, professional 24 fights, I never tire. Never, ever. In training, amateur fights, and professional fights, I never get tired.

“All my life, I never tire, I never lose, and I never give up. In training, in amateur fights, in professional fights, I’ve never given up. Never. Nobody has choked me, nobody has submitted me. Never, ever, in all my life. I’m training with a lot of fighters from different weight classes — heavyweight, welterweight, lightweight. You can ask ‘DC,’ you can ask Luke Rockhold, all fighters: I never give up and I never get tired. This is what I want to say about this.”

http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/khab...medov-trashes-kevin-lees-ufc-216-performance/

Kevin Lee was eating tiramisu just as well. But he made weight and got in there.

Khabib did not.

At least Kevin Lee had a performance to speak about.

Khabib doesn't perform anymore.

I read it with Khabib voice and broken english.

I like Khabib, but it's obviously easier not to tire, when you are throwing your opponents around.

It will be interesting to see how will his endurance hold up as soon as someone will actually offer him trouble.

At least Kevin Lee showed up to fight

Shut your fat whore mouth Khabib

At least Lee fights, Lee is a good prospect who could be a future champ with the right improvements.

Khabib is a great fighter but he really should focus on staying healthy and making it to fight night.

at least he fought ferguson

While he might very well be correct, he should probably chill with that type of commentary until he gets back in the cage and wins again.

Please bro
Stop getting injured, pulling out of fights, praying for months on end for Ramadan

show up and fight

Beating Michael johnson was impressive but seriously fool, hes shot and on the decline

I like Khabib, but it's obviously easier not to tire, when you are throwing your opponents around.

It will be interesting to see how will his endurance hold up as soon as someone will actually offer him trouble.

Great insight from someone who has never wrestled a day in their life. Tech-falling another wrestler is still difficult and taxing on the body. Getting your ass whooped takes less energy than whooping someones ass.

At least Kevin Lee has striking. All Ferguson needs to do is avoid the takedown.

Kevin at least had the guts to actually walk into the cage and fight El Cucuy, DESPITE a rough weight cut and staph.

What about you, Khabib?

This guy sure talks a lot for someone who makes it to the cage once every 3 years.

I’ve never given up. Never./
Bezymyannyj1.jpg

<puh-lease75>

Lee would fuck up Khabib. Make it happen. Bout time he fights some wrestlers he cant manhandle. Tibau a Brazilian state champion he couldnt score 1 TD against. Lee is better than Tibau So is Gaethje. But Lee will work for now.

If people just stopped talking and posting about Khablob wouldn't he just fade away?

He doesn't fight and can't make 155 so who cares what he has to say?

never gets tired except for his tendons, those are really tired and about to snap

khabib fought bums his whole life... russian cans in shithole russia

Back