Khabib TRASHES Kevin Lee's performance

Is this guy really trying to say he's never been submitted in training? Lol shut da fuck up bro

Kebab, show some hespec and shut it

“I think [Ferguson] won because Kevin Lee was fighting with him like chicken. That’s why he won,” Nurmagomedov told host Ariel Helwani. “[Lee] talked too much."

He's right. If Lee could fight as well as he talks, Lee would not have lost three times in his 12 UFC outings.

The problem for Lee is that he can't back up his words with his performance. That's what separates him from someone like Conor, who has beaten every man he's ever faced in the UFC and has won multiple UFC belts.

Khabib is 24-0 as a fighter. He has his issues, but losing isn't one of them. Not yet, anyways.

So yeah, Khabib is right here. Lee should talk less and execute more.

As Rousey found out, all the talk and posturing doesn't mean anything if you can't get it done in the cage.

Every fighter has to deal with this issue. How much to promote himself/herself, and can you back up the hype with the performance.

Lee is a promising talent, but as we've seen so many times before -- Platinum Perry comes to mind here -- the hype often exceeds the reality.

I never liked Conor until he chose to rematch Diaz and did so at WW. Then I was like "Yeah, this guy is for real. Ok." And he got the win.

Lee has plenty of time to grow and improve, but there's a ways to go yet. It reminds me of the hype around people like Florian or Faber. They were always "going to be" champs, but it never quite happened.

It's so funny listening to Khabib talk sh*t about people who are actually fighting.

<{nope}>

Back