Khabib UPSET with Conor for CORRUPTING the youth in this TMZ interview

SteepMiotich

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score

is it safe to say that Conor is in his head and that this shook fat glass jawed fake respect rat will be done in one Or will khabib smesh this guy insha'Allah 27-0?

He doesn't like cursing?

UnnaturalGratefulAntelope-size_restricted.gif

98ofaIGgks0Lr2J95Xc0NKEjzV94GLyU-qctiEprNd2524Wn_itqe3Logxk9wkrfs84AoSveqcIJpArFZLiS42TCtWmMJD662Px6yv7_Q5bf4Ldgk7tCACuUqSiupcgL7vdH7DFD

Maybe Conor should resort to making fun of homeless people instead of a few big bad words.

Imagine being Khabib, a devout muslim, then having to get in the ring and get beat up by Conor, setting up Proper 12 to become a sucessful venture and corrupting thousands of people into getting intoxicated. I'm gonna get me some irish whisky so I can take down big Russian bears, thanks Khabob!

Last edited:
No surprise on Sherdog that a fighter says, "Nobody's perfect... everybody makes mistakes...but I want to be a role model for kids" and proceeds to get shit on for it.

As much as I want him to maul Conor we need to stop this MMA fighters are role models. If you're letting your kid watch this, you're a shit role model yourself.

But is he upset with his own manager for abandoning his son?

As much as I want him to maul Conor we need to stop this MMA fighters are role models. If you're letting your kid watch this, you're a shit role model yourself.
Why shouldnt kids watch MMA?

Both of them are complete hypocrites.

One hides behind fundie religion and basically worships a dictator, the other is an egomaniac thug wannabe.

The whole circus is run by Uncle Fester, the biggest hypocrite of all.

Khabib is being too nice imo it's different

seems like he's scared...when you are scared you are usually more nice than usual.

who is the chicken now

Ah fuck him and kids are assholes nowadays anyway.

I role model
I grab 20 guys to encircle midget Flyweight with trex arms
I must always defend my honor

I stay on bus
I say nothing when Conor threatens to kill my wife
I am good guy

Both of them are complete hypocrites.

One hides behind fundie religion and basically worships a dictator, the other is an egomaniac thug wannabe.

The whole circus is run by Uncle Fester, the biggest hypocrite of all.

Where is the hypocrisy in being a egomaniac thug wannabe?

I want to see Conor knock him out flat on his back, then run to his corner gets a shot of his whiskey and pours it down Kabibs mouth. I know, it's a WWE thing, oh the drama this would create

I role model
I grab 20 guys to encircle midget Flyweight with trex arms
I must always defend my honor

I stay on bus
I say nothing when Conor threatens to kill my wife
I am good guy

Did he threathen to kill his wife? When and how?

Sorry Pete cant reply directly. Many reasons but one would be it's just a very fucking violent sport. Which is why we are all here. Im 100% for kids training martial arts but watching at a young age a Cain/Bigfoot, BJ/Stevenson, War Machine/Rollins or even a Silva break is pretty full on for a child to see.

I Already posted this young lad. Merge incoming

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back