Khabib used to be the most loved fighter in Sherdog.

Trifick

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
But now that he's champ, and his profile is rising, and the whole world will soon know his name, per usual Sherdog turns on him. You're all a bunch of hipsters who suddenly hate your favorite band as soon as they get a hit song. I'm a huge Conor fan, but he stands no chance here.

And stop with the Tony Ferguson stuff. Khabib would wash him. Tony loses all of his fights until he wins. He always gets outstruck, and always gets outwrestled, by everyone. He just waits for them to get tired. Guess what, Khabib never gets tired. Tony has no advantage over him.

Last edited:
How has Sherdog turned on him?

@Trifick used to be the most loved poster on sherdog, then he posted a thread...

Not sure I agree.

I've seen him get plenty of hate prior to winning the belt.

Folks used to say he was super boring, he was always injured, couldn't make weight, etc...

Who exactly has turned on Khabib? Conman’s minions??

Good, Good.

giphy.gif

I was gonna write a reply, but just ban this idiot.

But now that he's champ, and his profile is rising, and the whole world will soon know his name, per usual Sherdog turns on him. You're all a bunch of hipsters who suddenly hate your favorite band as soon as they get a hit song. I'm a huge Conor fan, but he stands no chance here.

And stop with the Tony Ferguson stuff. Khabib would wash him. Tony loses all of his fights until he wins. He always gets outstruck, and always gets outwrestled, by everyone. He just waits for them to get tired. Guess what, Khabib never gets tired. Tony has no advantage over him.

MMA fans are generally pretty fickle and, in many cases, seem to actually hate the sport.

Every champion was never really that good. "Who has (Insert name) really beat?" is a common question, usually presented in a denigrating context, for rising contenders. Younger guys who beat legends are, "beating up on old dudes" (Anothny Smith for example). Guys who come in from other organizations are can crushers. Primes of careers don't exist and when a 38-year-old is finally KO'd it proved he always sucked. Oh, and every athlete outside of MMA is A-level and this sport is full of a bunch of bums who couldn't hack it elsewhere. Can't forget that.

I disagree.

I think before Khabib made it big, got the strap, the only ones that you heard from were die hard Khabib fans. Now that he is bigger and his profile has grown he is in the limelight and now you are seeing everybody's opinion on the man.

There are far more Conor huggers than Khabib huggers

Back