Khabib Vs Barboza

BigDaddyChristopher

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Man was it me or did Khabib look worse last night vs Barboza..

I was drunk laying on the cough waiting on the Lee Vs Barboza fight to come on and all of a sudden. It felt like Khabib's skills was a ways off last night.. Didn't seem as dominate as I once remembered.. I was watching the same fight I almost turned it off

And when did Khabib get rocked so hard he stanky legged all over the center of the mat. I was like oh no Khabib watch out Barboza is going to kick your ass.. I don't remember this.

I got to start sobering up when I watch these fights.. I thought Khabib did a much better job the first time than the one last night.

I don't know man.. People all like LEE is soo better than Khabib.. Oh stanky leg lee.. You guys better go get back on Ferguson's or Conner nuts... And Conor isn't going to fight Khabib so.. Better hope Ferguson don't keep wrecking his body so he don't have to fight Khabib.. How hard do you train to trip over a cord and rip your leg...

Go to bed Christopher, you’re still drunk.

Go to bed Christopher, you’re still drunk.

Hey.. If Lee didn't grab Barboza by the ankles.. Lee was done.. Barboza was just too stupid to know what to do... Did you see Barboza try to wrestle Lee.. You can't kick a down opponet. But he should have. Lee was out.. He was back in the gym listening to rap music.. He wasn't even in the ring anymore lol..

I´m a huge fan, but Barboza's follow up punch looked horrible, Jesus Christ, it´s like he didn´t believe what he was seeing. I couldn't imagine a more perfect situation to throw a flying knee right in the middle of Lee's body. Obviously it´s easier said than done.
giphy.gif

edit: To be fair, Barboza was probably already on auto pilot, and didn´t know exactly what the fuck was going on.

kick landed different spot .. Kevin lil bit shorter .. Blahh blahh blahh

Kevin did excellent recovering .. And Barboza did horrible taking advantage of it

this is the fight to make tho ..

Eddie vs. Dustin II

Justin vs. Barboza
or
Justin vs. Al

Conor vs. Tony

Khabib vs. Lee

kick landed different spot .. Kevin lil bit shorter .. Blahh blahh blahh

Kevin did excellent recovering .. And Barboza did horrible taking advantage of it

this is the fight to make tho ..

Eddie vs. Dustin II

Justin vs. Barboza
or
Justin vs. Al

Conor vs. Tony

Khabib vs. Lee

Lee don't deserve a title shot off of a half ass win over Barboza are u trippen.

Lee don't deserve a title shot off of a half ass win over Barboza are u trippen.

that your assessment

Tony is out ..Lee did pretty Dam good against him ( staph , weight cut ,etc)

Khabib said he'd make Conor earn a shot.. Plus he was stripped for being inactive.. Ducked alot of fighters

Eddie cheap shot Dustin

Barboza n Justin coming off losses

So who deserves it more right now with all the BS going on ?

that your assessment

Khabib said he'd make Conor earn a shot.. Plus he was stripped for being inactive.. Ducked alot of fighters

Eddie cheap shot Dustin

You think the UFC will A) let Khabib pick his opponents and B) allow no name Lee to get a shot over Conor if McGregor actually wants the fight?
giphy.gif

You think the UFC will A) let Khabib pick his opponents and B) allow no name Lee to get a shot over Conor if McGregor actually wants the fight?

A) Yeah cause UFC has never done that right ? SMH

B) So Lee is less known than Dustin ? WTF ? Or AL ? or Felder ?

let's not talk about Conor fighting until he signs a contract .. Dude is inactive n skipped the line already .. Don't take the Schaub approach n let $$$ signs cloud what should happen next

Hey you from Holland? You guys out there know about kicks?

ON a scale 1 to 10.. How good was this one

I give it an 8 for spectacular and effect... a 9 or 10 is reserved for instant KO'ing with the heel. Not perfectly placed, but awesome kick.

that your assessment

Eddie cheap shot Dustin

Give him Eddie let Lee fight Poirier..

Half assed? He destroyed him lmfao

Destroyed him? Guess the stanky leg and grabbing on to Barboza legs for dear life was just a show.. Destroyed..

Funny how he destroyed him but when Khabib did it.. It was a piss poor show for you guys...

He did exactly what Khabib did but little sloppier.. He is not ready for Khabib, if you feed him to Khabib now it will be a straight loss..

He just beat Barboza with Khabib's game plan.. And almost got killed doing it.. You think he is ready to beat the guy that made that game plan. I mean really.. Sale me how Lee beats Khabib..

He don't its a straight loss.. He out wrestles Khabib ok Al Quinta sit down.. He out strikes Khabib oook you joking there again. Cause when u think you are winning on strikes bam your on the mat again.. And lets all be honest here.. Lee is not on Khabib wrestling level.. Yes Lee looked good on wrestling vs Barboza who has ZERO SKILL... But out wrestle Khabib.. Has Lee got any good submissions atleast?

Destroyed him? Guess the stanky leg and grabbing on to Barboza legs for dear life was just a show.. Destroyed..

Funny how he destroyed him but when Khabib did it.. It was a piss poor show for you guys...

He did exactly what Khabib did but little sloppier.. He is not ready for Khabib, if you feed him to Khabib now it will be a straight loss..

He just beat Barboza with Khabib's game plan.. And almost got killed doing it.. You think he is ready to beat the guy that made that game plan. I mean really.. Sale me how Lee beats Khabib..

He don't its a straight loss.. He out wrestles Khabib ok Al Quinta sit down.. He out strikes Khabib oook you joking there again. Cause when u think you are winning on strikes bam your on the mat again.. And lets all be honest here.. Lee is not on Khabib wrestling level.. Yes Lee looked good on wrestling vs Barboza who has ZERO SKILL... But out wrestle Khabib.. Has Lee got any good submissions atleast?
He destroyed him. Won all rounds And finished him too. Stop being bitter you loser.

Back