Khabib Vs Barboza

Give him Eddie let Lee fight Poirier..

give who Eddie ?

Eddie cheated in Dustin fight .. N is avoiding a rematch

Not to mention Eddie is a sellout n gift wrapped the belt to McDucker

Eddie doesn't need to be in Championship talk

Eddie Vs. Dustin II

He destroyed him. Won all rounds And finished him too. Stop being bitter you loser.

Well if that was a destroy to you.. I'd hate to see what you cry about in real life.. Someone stepping on your new shoes?

give who Eddie ?

Eddie cheated in Dustin fight .. N is avoiding a rematch

Not to mention Eddie is a sellout n gift wrapped the belt to McDucker

Eddie doesn't need to be in Championship talk

Eddie Vs. Dustin II

Then let Lee fight Eddie.. Give Khabib Porier although I don't think Porier should get a shot.. I don't think Lee does either.. THe only one that makes sence is Ferguson... If not just let it be Khabib vs Justin Gaethje.... Cause that shit is going to be a brawl some how some way.. Gaethje is going to turn that into a fight.. And lets be honest thats all we wanna see..

He destroyed him. Won all rounds And finished him too. Stop being bitter you loser.
Actually.. he lost a round on all the judges scorecards. While Khabib actually won all rounds vs Barbosa and talked to him and Barbosa's corner during the fight. Let Lee start making weight plus get on a win streak.. beat Eddie, beat the loser of Khabib vs Dustin, maybe rematch Tony or luck out and get Conor.. beating either, then he can legit have a title shot.

Then let Lee fight Eddie.. Give Khabib Porier although I don't think Porier should get a shot.. I don't think Lee does either.. THe only one that makes sence is Ferguson... If not just let it be Khabib vs Justin Gaethje.... Cause that shit is going to be a brawl some how some way.. Gaethje is going to turn that into a fight.. And lets be honest thats all we wanna see..

man did you read what the Fuq u typed before hitting "post reply"?

seriously though !! Dustin not ready bro ..

Eddie is a bitch get that clear .. Go back follow his timeline .. Pay attention to his interviews.. Dude is a sellout n cheated Dustin n the fans .. sold his career .. Gtfo out with any Eddie talk .. How bout eddie whoop some ass and gain back some respect ..str8 scam

ferg out long time .. Wanna test khabib or not ? Drag it out play pussy foot ?

Lee vs. Khabib is the fight

man did you read what the Fuq u typed before hitting "post reply"?

seriously though !! Dustin not ready bro ..

Eddie is a bitch get that clear .. Go back follow his timeline .. Pay attention to his interviews.. Dude is a sellout n cheated Dustin n the fans .. sold his career .. Gtfo out with any Eddie talk .. How bout eddie whoop some ass and gain back some respect ..str8 scam

ferg out long time .. Wanna test khabib or not ? Drag it out play pussy foot ?

Lee vs. Khabib is the fight

I don't see why you think Lee is sooo great... He did a half ass job on Barboza about got his ass knocked out if he didn't lay at the mans knees praying not to get hit again..

He loss to Ferguson.. He beats up a easy Barboza for a wrestler and all of a sudden he is title contender.

What you scared Lee gets beat up by Raging Al? I bet he would too.. I'd say Al knocks Lee the F out.. Or out wrestles him.. Either way that is Lee skill level right there..

Why you scared of Lee taking another fight before Khabib.. Scared he'd lose again? I mean wtf.. I know your not stupid enough to think Lee goes in a roles over Khabib.. Are you that stupid?

I don't see why you think Lee is sooo great... He did a half ass job on Barboza about got his ass knocked out if he didn't lay at the mans knees praying not to get hit again..

He loss to Ferguson.. He beats up a easy Barboza for a wrestler and all of a sudden he is title contender.

What you scared Lee gets beat up by Raging Al? I bet he would too.. I'd say Al knocks Lee the F out.. Or out wrestles him.. Either way that is Lee skill level right there..

Why you scared of Lee taking another fight before Khabib.. Scared he'd lose again? I mean wtf.. I know your not stupid enough to think Lee goes in a roles over Khabib.. Are you that stupid?

He isnt .. But right now he is the best opponent to put in against Khabib

It wasnt a half ass job just cause he got clipped and recovered VERY WELL !! Yes he lost to Ferg (who happens to be out for a long time) but he was dominating that fight with a staph infection ..let that sink in a little bit.

Al ? he just fought and took an L ... Why dont Al fight Eddie ? or Dustin ?

Whats with all the stupid talk ? Your shook about Lee obviously but like it or not he is the best to step in to challenge Khabib

Phi Theta Kappa.. You know how you get to be a member ? not being stupid

You made no suggestion on who Lee should fight. And you made none for Khabib ... ok Oooopid ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back