Khabib vs Diaz II this weekend?

I am sure Khabib and Nate have unfinished business plus it must sting the champ that he got beat soundly and ran away from Nate
Nate got his butt kicked by CLAY GUIDA, yes CLAY GUIDA and you think he's a match for Khabib? 19-11 Nate? Your disdain for Khabib knows no bounds.

Nate got his butt kicked by CLAY GUIDA, yes CLAY GUIDA and you think he's a match for Khabib? 19-11 Nate? Your disdain for Khabib knows no bounds.
I don't have to think, at least in a real fight as evidenced in the YouTube video that captured the fight Nate , umm what's that word new fanboys use

Oh yes , emasculated Khabib.
You can clearly see Khabib go for a body lock , Nate blocks hit, lights him up and Khabib ran

If you choose to ignore it it's on you...

Discuss like an adult or I am done with you

It was either that fight or gray Maynard that I thought Nate deserved the decision. Both split decision losses

I don't have to think, at least in a real fight as evidenced in the YouTube video that captured the fight Nate , umm what's that word new fanboys use

Oh yes , emasculated Khabib.
You can clearly see Khabib go for a body lock , Nate blocks hit, lights him up and Khabib ran

If you choose to ignore it it's on you...

Discuss like an adult or I am done with you
The truth is you don't think and you're incapable of of having a thoughtful discourse. Your post are full of rhetoric, stupid gaslighting and fanboy cheerleading. The knowledgeable fight fan knows you're a poser and a flamer. Spit or swallow I don't care.

Nate would get washed by Khabib based on skillset. His bjj isn't dynamic enough to sub Khabib but it's definitely good enough to not take damage on the ground.

I feel bad that shields is gonna get beat down by cooper again. That first fight was tough to watch.

Didnt RC3 ktfo shields already? Also. 2 rounds in one night is fkn awesome

Back