Khabib vs Dustin or Khabib vs Lee?

Legendary

Ꮥµpǝɹnøʌɐ
@Black
Reaction score
Which is the better fight and why? Who wins?

How about Lee vs Dustin or Lee vs Alveraz to determin the number 1 contender.

My pick is Lee vs. Khabib .. Dustin gets lit up alot.. he comes out victorious but seems he squeaks by .. Would like him to keep climbing and gaining that experience that he needs .. He is very suceptible to leg kicks and we havent really seen him against High Level Grappler ..Eddie Cheated him out of a great fight but even that was close with little wrestling ..

Kevin on the other hand is a high level grappler that everyone is dying to see against Khabib ..He has decent hands and his GNP is viscous. He almost got Tony and I believe without the Staph he could have won the fight ..

Khabib vs. Lee to settle grappling questions and then Dustin IMO ..huge dustin fan as well but I dont see him ready yet TBO

He's not stupid, gotta make 155 to be able to win the belt here.

He'll call himself uncrowned champ and will try to generate enough hype so his stupid schtick will finally bring him $$$

khabib vs EVERYBODY until he loses then Conor can come back safely with his biggest obstacle out of the way RIGHT GUYS?

wished it was this easy as a champion in the past... just have the contenders fight each other until the one poses the most problem is out of the picture.

Khabib vs Lee

I find GnP mauler vs GnP mauler fun to watch.

Plus watching Lee getting beaten would be satisfying.

He'll call himself uncrowned champ and will try to generate enough hype so his stupid schtick will finally bring him $$$

He'd generate a lot more hype and get paid a lot more money with belt around his waist. Surmising that a fighter would plan on deliberately missing weight for a title fight is the most asinine thing that I've ever read on this forum.

Oh and LOL @ the 1 lb. truthers. You're fucking crazy if you think that missing weight made Lee win the fight. He is improving in every camp and that was a horrible stylistic mismatch for Barboza.

On topic, I don't care. I just want to see Khabib fight and have the title defended on a regular basis again. LW is the deepest division in the sport. It shouldn't be held up like this.

Love Dustin and dislike Lee.

But Lee is the better match up by far - excellent grappler with better striking and speed than Khabib.

The Diamond is a nasty motherfucker but he would get steamrolled by Khabib.

Oh and LOL @ the 1 lb. truthers. You're fucking crazy if you think that missing weight made Lee win the fight. He is improving in every camp and that was a horrible stylistic mismatch for Barboza.

Not missing 1lb made the difference.
Calculated LOSS OF EFFORT to make the correct weight made the difference.

Barboza busted his ass to enter the regulations. Lee didn't, and didn't intend to

Porier/Lee don't deserve title shots, and they'd get steamrolled.

I'd rather wait for Tony or Conor or see Al Iaquinta fight Khabib again with a full fight camp.

Khabib vs Lee.

Enough of Khabib vs strikers, we need to set him vs real challenge, like Lee and Ferguson!

Both Khabib and Lee beat Dustin, but Poirier's the better match-up. He'll look to KO Khabib and has heart to press even when busted up, while Lee's a lesser wrestler who would try to strike and defend TD's, and isn't good enough on the feet to get it done.

Back