Khabib vs GSP - who would win?

woloo

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Khabib vs GSP

If both fight at 155 or 170 lbs, who would win? GSP is small and both will weigh about the same weight class; so size/weight is not the issue here. Both are similar fighters and wrestlers. Who has more skills?

If they fight it's at LW and I think Khabib bodies a 40 year old 155 lbs GSP.

GSP gassed severely in the second round against Bisping and was getting lit up.

GSP and the funny thing is he would probably just jab the face off Khabib, GSP is just too big for him anyway, it wouldnt even be competitive.

55 I’m going with khabib.
170, and I think it would still be a dogfight, gsp.

If they did a catch weight at 165, and while I slightly favor gsp.., closer in my guesstimation to pickem though.

Khabib wins at 155 because GSP fails to make weight.

170 it'd be interesting, Khabib isn't taking GSP down but GSP would take Khabib down so I guess it's the reverse of the Conor fight, Khabib has to keep is standing and hope to win it with his striking. GSP wins.

Lightweight is Khabibs cherry picking weight he nearly dies cutting to that and it will get worse.

At welterweight, other people have a strong body. Khabib cherry picks lightweights with a strong arms and legs only to hug them.

Khabib will meet his match if he man's up and fights at his real weight where everyone else is the same height and has a strong body too

& Still managed to destroy Bisping.

GSP jab & TDD 50-45

GSP keeps it standing and jabs Khabibs face off his face

I like Khabib but look at the guys GSP beat , Khabib couldnt beat them . Khabib doesnt fight at 170 for a reason . GSP via size and strength of competition .

& Still managed to destroy Bisping.

Yeah, but Bisping has always been somewhat chinny. So far, Khabibs chin has looked amazing, and it's not as if GSP has huge punching power.

I'd love to see the fight and wouldn't be surprised if Khabib won.

But I'm picking GSP.

Prime GSP knocks the brakes off Khabib at 155 or 170. But right now, Khabib is looking as good as ever and GSP has a lot of hard fights on the clock now, I don't think he could handle Khabib. He's hardly a small LW, and GSP isn't a massive WW.

I'd take GSP. I don't see Khabibs long entries to chain wrestling working too well against him, and GSP is pretty good at staying out of the clinch. Both have outstruck better strikers, and both like to move forward and control distance. So striking would be pretty good to see who takes the center more often. I don't think they are too far apart offensively, but GSP wins it with better defense.

The damage Bisping did was while he was on his back with a few elbows, other than than that, GSP easily won. Btw Bisping is very good of his back. Also, GSP was carrying a lot of extra weight, won’t be at LW.

Yeah, but Bisping has always been somewhat chinny. So far, Khabibs chin has looked amazing, and it's not as if GSP has huge punching power.

Bisping got submitted.

GSP wears you down with his jab.

Prime GSP would go 49-46 with Khabib. And it would be tough. Old GSP... knees and thighs aren’t that strong. I think Khabib.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back