Khabib vs Tony extensive fight breakdown and why Khabib dominates 48-47

This entire video could have been 45 seconds without the pauses and a little restructuring.
I think Khabib will avoid the guard from the get go.
His takedowns rarely put him in full guard, but rather half-guard, and if he can avoid losing it, Tony's offense will be stifled.

TapMachine taking a beating here similar to what T City did this weekend.

In the ufc? Or Russian taxi drivers?

For his whole career, I don't judge fighters based on a small number of their fights. Also a bunch of those "Russian taxi drivers" would beat the shit out of mid level UFC guys.

Come out me
Those that disagree never fought

No matter what the end result is, Tony will put Khabib through the ringer!

giphy.gif

For his whole career, I don't judge fighters based on a small number of their fights. Also a bunch of those "Russian taxi drivers" would beat the shit out of mid level UFC guys.
Ufc fights not that interesting and he's a cherry picker tbf

No they wouldn't. Khabib did fight maybe 3 solid guys out of his 16 pre UFC fights. The rest were way below UFC level.

Last edited:
Amazing thread, to be honest. Two most delusional and most rabid Ferguson nuthuggers have gone completely apeshit. One is a clown who accuses Khabib of ducking when he hasn't even received his suspension, while the other - a retarded child who doesn't even understand the difference between wrestling and BJJ and dismisses Khabib's grappling accolades because he considers Khabib's takedown and top control heavy game being equivalent to classical Gracie BJJ and thinks these grappling styles transfer to MMA equally well.

I guess forcing them to realize that even in the worst case scenario Khabib still wins a dominant decision by sonning Ferguson on the ground broke their already fragile and insecure minds.

<36>

I saw the thread title and immediately rolled my eyes.

Khabib doesn't want this fight.
I think it's Khabibs toughest fight, but not 100% sure I would pick Tony. Fight is like 55/45 in favor of Khabib imo.

Hey he showed up again! Using more qualifiers that he never said trying to weasel out of it.

Tell us more about your grappling knowledge and how Roger Gracie is just "a Gracie" and not the most dominant top position grappler in the history of grappling competitions LMAO. Yeah Khabib has a "top heavy game" but Roger just used "classical Gracie" grappling.

Sorry everyone is laughing at you. Wait...no I'm not. You deserve it.

I think it's Khabibs toughest fight, but not 100% sure I would pick Tony. Fight is like 55/45 in favor of Khabib imo.

Win lose or draw khabib does not want to go through with this fight because of the high potential of looking sort of average against ferguson.

Amazing thread, to be honest. Two most delusional and most rabid Ferguson nuthuggers have gone completely apeshit. One is a clown who accuses Khabib of ducking when he hasn't even received his suspension, while the other - a retarded child who doesn't even understand the difference between wrestling and BJJ and dismisses Khabib's grappling accolades because he considers Khabib's takedown and top control heavy game being equivalent to classical Gracie BJJ and thinks these grappling styles transfer to MMA equally well.

I guess forcing them to realize that even in the worst case scenario Khabib still wins a dominant decision by sonning Ferguson on the ground broke their already fragile and insecure minds.

<36>
You can't filibuster your way out of this 48-47 dominant win lol

"Dominates" "48-47" lol

El Cucuy is going to finish him. If him and his team actually sack up which I dont see them doing.

Back