KHABIB VS TONY. give the ACTUAL FANS what we want, or else we boycott the UFC.

xMaxPower

Red Belt
Reaction score
We are MMA's REAL fans. Without us, UFC would not be what it is today.
If the UFC goes with Khabib vs McGregor, this shows they dont give a fk about what the hardcores want, they only care about money. Especially because Khabib dominated the shit out of Conor.

Tony deserves this fight more than any fighter has ever deserved a fight on so many levels. On the entertainment standpoint and on the winning standpoint. He's not this boring fighter that's stacked up wins like jon fitch. hes on a 11 fight winning streak. He's one of the most exciting fighters EVER in mma. Was stripped for being injured. He poured his heart out in that fight with Pettis. I legit felt his pain after that fight when he was crying. It just aint fair.

We have been dreaming about this fight forever. An insane stylistic matchup, where every minute will be fking crazy. This might be the craziest fight in MMA history, on the ground AND the standup. And the UFC wont give it to us.
The casuals make up 90% of the ppv buys on cards that do 1 million +. We are all aware of this.
Yes, the casuals dont care about Tony vs Khabib.

BUT Both the competitors in Khabib and Tony AND the ACTUAL FKING FANS OF THE SPORT FROM FKING DAY ONE WANT THIS FKING FIGHT.

I'm telling you guys... if the UFC does go with Khabib vs Conor... lets just support bellator.
If we stop watching the UFC and only watch Bellator, The UFC will lose all their viewers, lose money, and fighters will start going to Bellator as they will be able to offer more. Lets start a movement to make Bellator the premiere organization.

I do not want to support an MMA organization that dont give a shit about their real fans.

Save the sob story, you and everybody else aint boycotting shit lmao

I've been boycotting the UFC for a while now if you know what I mean.

<{silvanormal}>

Well 2 million more will watch Khabib vs Conor 2 than will watch Khabib vs Tony.
How many 'ACTUAL FKING FANS OF THE SPORT' are there? 200k maybe and they, like you are already watching Bellator anyway.

If Khabib vs Tony isn't next I'll be annoyed but I'm not watching the Bellator retirement league because of it as Khabib vs Conor 2 is still WAY better than any Bellator fight.

And let me guess, are you one of these "real" fans who years ago kept wanting and wanting and asking needs to be done for this sport to be mainstream?
Well guess what, it IS mainstream. And this is what happens when you go mainstream. Cant have your cake and eat it

We are MMA's REAL fans. Without us, UFC would not be what it is today.
If the UFC goes with Khabib vs McGregor, this shows they dont give a fk about what the hardcores want, they only care about money. Especially because Khabib dominated the shit out of Conor.

Tony deserves this fight more than any fighter has ever deserved a fight on so many levels. On the entertainment standpoint and on the winning standpoint. He's not this boring fighter that's stacked up wins like jon fitch. hes on a 11 fight winning streak. He's one of the most exciting fighters EVER in mma. Was stripped for being injured. He poured his heart out in that fight with Pettis. I legit felt his pain after that fight when he was crying. It just aint fair.

We have been dreaming about this fight forever. An insane stylistic matchup, where every minute will be fking crazy. This might be the craziest fight in MMA history, on the ground AND the standup. And the UFC wont give it to us.
The casuals make up 90% of the ppv buys on cards that do 1 million +. We are all aware of this.
Yes, the casuals dont care about Tony vs Khabib.

BUT Both the competitors in Khabib and Tony AND the ACTUAL FKING FANS OF THE SPORT FROM FKING DAY ONE WANT THIS FKING FIGHT.

I'm telling you guys... if the UFC does go with Khabib vs Conor... lets just support bellator.
If we stop watching the UFC and only watch Bellator, The UFC will lose all their viewers, lose money, and fighters will start going to Bellator as they will be able to offer more. Lets start a movement to make Bellator the premiere organization.

I do not want to support an MMA organization that dont give a shit about their real fans.
I am with you but casuals have stonger pull

Add GSP ducking Woodley to this.

Also advise Tony to avoid cords.

Also calm the fuck down.

*sigh*

welll I tried.

Good job shertards... incoming Khabib vs Conor II

I pay for this one.

Oh and I thought Dana was a promoter? If he can't promote correctly Tony v. Khabib he should fucking retire. Could go down as one of the greatest/biggest fights of all time and has all the metrics as you state TS.

The real deal is he wants easy money with legacy fighters Fettitas built

From what I read on Sherdog it seems most "hard core" fans illegally stream PPVS. We have no voice.

Back