KHABIB VS TONY. give the ACTUAL FANS what we want, or else we boycott the UFC.

Eddie Bravo starting sherdog threads. Plot twist indeed.

Eddie Bravo starting sherdog threads. Plot twist indeed.

okZ1OtBylByB1nz58avEvHmYOsuNAIz76Ar9L6HQR8Y.jpg

I've said it before and I'll say it again; THIS FIGHT CAN'T HAPPEN!

It should, it needs to, the justification for it occurring is unnecessary, but it simply is not meant to be. This fight's been booked 5 times now and something always comes up to cancel it, usually at the last minute. Fergie/Khabibi is a cursed fight, worse than any other encounter I can remember, to be honest.

I want it to occur, but at this point Dana's gonna avoid it like the black plague and I honestly can't blame him.

The only ones boycotting that fight are Khabib and Tony.

<GrassoBless>

*sigh*

welll I tried.

Good job shertards... incoming Khabib vs Conor II

yeah because YOU trying would make a difference in any way...
Kinda inflated ego there guy.

We are MMA's REAL fans. Without us, UFC would not be what it is today.
If the UFC goes with Khabib vs McGregor, this shows they dont give a fk about what the hardcores want, they only care about money. Especially because Khabib dominated the shit out of Conor.

Tony deserves this fight more than any fighter has ever deserved a fight on so many levels. On the entertainment standpoint and on the winning standpoint. He's not this boring fighter that's stacked up wins like jon fitch. hes on a 11 fight winning streak. He's one of the most exciting fighters EVER in mma. Was stripped for being injured. He poured his heart out in that fight with Pettis. I legit felt his pain after that fight when he was crying. It just aint fair.

We have been dreaming about this fight forever. An insane stylistic matchup, where every minute will be fking crazy. This might be the craziest fight in MMA history, on the ground AND the standup. And the UFC wont give it to us.
The casuals make up 90% of the ppv buys on cards that do 1 million +. We are all aware of this.
Yes, the casuals dont care about Tony vs Khabib.

BUT Both the competitors in Khabib and Tony AND the ACTUAL FKING FANS OF THE SPORT FROM FKING DAY ONE WANT THIS FKING FIGHT.

I'm telling you guys... if the UFC does go with Khabib vs Conor... lets just support bellator.
If we stop watching the UFC and only watch Bellator, The UFC will lose all their viewers, lose money, and fighters will start going to Bellator as they will be able to offer more. Lets start a movement to make Bellator the premiere organization.

I do not want to support an MMA organization that dont give a shit about their real fans.
Im sure theyll miss all 40 of you

Don't blame the UFC blame the guy wearing sun glasses inside or the fatty putting away tiramisus like it's going out of style. It's not like the UFC actually booked this fight a handful of times.
This fight is more in demand than all those times they failed. Both have improved records since, still running undeafted since, now have gold belts since, and are out of people to fight in division. Cleaning it out. I don't care if it fails again too needs rebooked unless you dont care who best LW ever is.

Fighters get injured all the time. It's the toughest sport in the world. So what? Doesnt mean they don't need to fight.

For Tony VS Khabib I'll buy the ppv. For a Khabib Conor rematch I'll watch online if I watch it at all, didn't exactly look like Conor had anything for him.

Back