Khabib will make it look easy again

Chitaouri

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Barboza is tailor made for Nurmagomedov.

The best weapon he has are his kicks, but with the first kick he throws he goes down and wont get up..

Khabib will break Edson.

Yep the way he put away that Tiramisu was easy.

Either fighter could end up getting embarrassed.

I would hold your bravado until they're actually in the cage, buddeh

I just really, really hope that this fight doesn't fall apart.

War Eagle

Don't be so sure...

ko-barboza-dariush.gif

giphy.gif

Ik hope because im still interested in khabib VS Tony but i think barboza Will knock him out

For sure, Barboza is the best B level fighter, but let's be real here, he will never beat those A side... Khabib is top of the top, as long as Khabib stays injured free...

Ik hope because im still interested in khabib VS Tony but i think barboza Will knock him out
Not in a million year, even Khabib stands there, Barboza won't be able to KO him, different level

As soon as Khabib gets ahold of him, it's over.

That said, the fight always starts standing. Barboza has the power to end it with a single strike.

The odds favor Khabib tho.

Last edited:
Khabib's striking is also tailor made for Edson. Keeping it standing will definitely be tough.

As the wolf said in pulp fiction "Let's not start sucking each other's dicks just yet." Let's see if he makes it to the scale.

I am not so sure. Barboza is very explosive and has good TDD.

A telegraphed slow TD attempt could get Khabib kneed in the face.

I can easily see Khabib struggling a lot with Edson and having trouble to close the distance.

Of course if he can get him down and keep him there it is over.

i sure hope Barboza sleeps this turd. I assume Khabib will molest him though

Too bad its not easy for Khabib to make it to fights...

Don't be so sure...

ko-barboza-dariush.gif

giphy.gif
Beneil is too nice and Edson is a black brazilian living in the US. Barboza is fighting a russian guy from Dagestan who never lost in the ring,cage or in the streets of Makhatckala...His loss against Tiramisu doesn't count... Only fish and chips eaters don't lose against Tiramisu.

Barboza is tailor made for Nurmagomedov.

The best weapon he has are his kicks, but with the first kick he throws he goes down and wont get up..

Khabib will break Edson.

You forget he is also a Brown belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu under Ricardo Almeida. So not really a day at the park by Khabib.

Khabib looked very vulnerable in that first around on the feet against Johnson. He has a good chance of wrestle fucking him but I wouldn't be surprised if Barboza catches him coming in.

Back