Khabib wrestles opponent hes goat, colby wrestles...hes wall n stall.

You're too stupid to see the difference even if it was pointed out to you, no point even bothering with idiots like you.

Keep nuthugging some dumb cunt retard with a big mouth, no doubt you did it with mcnuggets and you'll do it with the next loudmouth idiot to come along.
lol you're not doing yourself any favours with this. Just looking like a salty bum

ZybPe4Y.gif

zMfbTZU.gif

khabib-nurmagomedov-gif-2.gif

qkyw8pH.gif

1405f-3.gif

<mma3><6><Deported1>{<BJPeen}<{CMPALM}><codychoke><{cruzshake}><{hughesimpress}>

Khabib literally trips, tosses, and slams fighters AWAY from the cage.
Seems like a bit of a difference.
Nah they are exactly the same...TS is on point.
{<jordan}

Colby hugs people to death, while Khabib literally beats the shit out of people......The difference is staggering man.

Colbys striking is light years ahead of khabib.

Damn... Looks like Colby is building up a strong fanbase. Dana's gonna be happy.

Because Khabib is a bear wrestling Russian guy.

Khabib employs grappling/wrestling to inflict damage.

DC vs Anderson and Colby generally does it to point fight.
I definitely saw Colby point fighting when he smashed Maia's face into hamburger and Maia being saved by the bell from death.

"Hurrrr durrr
anderson strikes hes goat
Chris leben strikes hes bar fighter
Doooooyyyy"
::slobber::

Not sure but i would guess that out if the cage behaviour has to do something with their popularity

you can't have it both ways.

... someone's personality is irrelevant to their fighting ability.

With that being said,...

when khabib holds a guy down, he's a world-beater....... but when Colby does it, he sucks and is a wall staller.

explain?...without referring to either one of their personalities.

can you do it?

there's level to this shit, if you don't see the difference in the way they wrestle, control and GnP...
to bad for you
you should watch more fight to get educated

Let's see how effective Khabib's wrestling is against a greased up filthy animal.

Colby completed more take downs in a "pick-em" fight against RDA; Than Khabib did against a late replace semi retired real estate agent. Brake check Colby haters.
Yeah, except for the fact that he actually finished Horcher with GnP in the second round...

I feel pretty indifferent to both Khabib and Colby in a fanboi sense but to be fair Khabib usually does alot more damage than his opponent. From what i remember from the Colby fight, he took him down alot but RDA landed plenty of shots on him. I'd still say Colby won it, he fought like a lion no doubt about that, RDA just has ridiculous cardio and is slick as hell and kept firing back and tagging Colby with good shots throughout the fight.

I'd say the fight was pretty close if i would just view it as a streetfight, under the current judging system i have no fucking clue as i don't really know how much they are supposed to reward takedowns / damage etc.

Eeeh not the same.

Other than the Tibau fight, Khabib tends to be a high volume GnP expert. He tends to get peole down either effortlessly or with super high level execution of chain wrestling mixed with judo/sambo. His style is a lot more fun to watch and more dominant over all.

Colby has an extremely effective style that does well to neutralize his opponents offense. However, he lacks power and technique in his striking/GnP that would make him more damaging and fan friendly.

Khabib fans (at least I) probably look at Colby as the worst aspects of Conor mixed with a watered down version of Khabib's wrestling.

But that's just how I see it

Back