Khabib's Best Win

Conor’s best win Jose Aldo - 25-1 10 years undefeated one of the all time goats, and undisputed FW goat until he met Conor

Conor 1st rd KO

The guy hasn't lost a single round in the UFC.

I'm a Conor fan as well but it's time to give it up to Khabib now.

He is the deserving champ pal.

Rda surely?

But after that the quality of opposition really drops off. Sure he's undefeated but against who?

Probably the Iaquinta win. That's the one that got him the belt, so it's the most important.

Conor’s best win Jose Aldo - 25-1 10 years undefeated one of the all time goats, and undisputed FW goat until he met Conor

Conor 1st rd KO
The quickest title fight win UFC history no less, is there no limits to the mans awesomeness?

RDA or MJ

Pretty good wins considering how he dominated them.

Barboza was his best win easily.
Def RDA, who was an actual UFC champion. BArboza is a great fighter but I have a real hard time imagining him being champion. He loses to almost all top ten guys he faces (Cerrone, MJ, Tony, Khabib, etc), but since he is a crowd favorite and flashy, he receives bonus points from the fan.

The guy hasn't lost a single round in the UFC.

I'm a Conor fan as well but it's time to give it up to Khabib now.

He is the deserving champ pal.
Has there ever been a champ in any other division that had never fought or beaten a top three fighter in that division? Khabib needs a defense or two to solidify his claim on the title.

Uh Prime RDA. dominated him.
Prime RDA was the one that fought Pettis to the current version.

Khabib beat a version that didnt beat the better Cerrone, Pettis, Benson and Nate.

He's so lucky to have caught a pre prime RDA.

Last edited:
Has there ever been a champ in any other division that had never fought or beaten a top three fighter in that division? Khabib needs a defense or two to solidify his claim on the title.
Edson was ranked 3. RDA became champ within a year of losing to Khabib.

He's the champ

Back