Khabib's Best Win

Stop quoting me twice. Clearly I don’t want to talk to you.

giphy.gif

Incorrect, he got destroyed by Conor, who sucks at MMA according to sherdog.

This is the most annoying part of Conor being so polarizing. Conor himself and every fighter he has ever fought is either the GOAT or a can depending on what narrative someone is pushing

Edson was ranked 3. RDA became champ within a year of losing to Khabib.

He's the champ

How was Edson ranked # 3???

Conor was the Champion.

Tony was the interim Champ.

Then Khabib

Then Eddie Alvarez - Who was the last Champ before Conor.

And the Edson - who is 6-4 in his last 10 fights.

LW is such a laughable mess. They should just have a tournament. Khabib hasn't beat anybody. Tony is hurt. McGregor is semi-retired. Barboza blocks punches with his face. Poirer has the chin of Chuck. Alvarez was embarrassed by McGregor.

Khabib beat a real estate agent for the "title."

Right. He officially has won every round in the UFC. It's damn impressive. In reality, he lost a round or two against Tibau. I think over the long haul, leaning on the official results is wiser and makes things easier for fans. But in the short run should I believe the inerrant judges over my own lying eyes?
In reality he won every round. You thinking he lost a round does not make it reality. That is called delusion.

Your opinion is fine and you can believe what you want but that is not reality. The official scores will always hold more weight than fan opinions for better or worse.

In reality he won every round. You thinking he lost a round does not make it reality. That is called delusion.

Your opinion is fine and you can believe what you want but that is not reality. The official scores will always hold more weight than fan opinions for better or worse.
Lol. You are confusing reality and the official judgment. Simple mistake, lots of people do it. It's like saying that Diego Sanchez really beat Ross Pearson. No, he didn't, but officially he got the win. Or that OJ Simpson bore no criminal responsibility for his wife's death. Officially he is not guilty, but in reality he did it.

How was Edson ranked # 3???

Conor was the Champion.

Tony was the interim Champ.

Then Khabib

Then Eddie Alvarez - Who was the last Champ before Conor.

And the Edson - who is 6-4 in his last 10 fights.
The top 10 ranks contenders, thus why the champ is not labeled with a number.

Tony was 1

Khabib was 2

Eddie was 3 (even tho he should have been lower)

Edson was 4

I was off by 1

Lol. You are confusing reality and the official judgment. Simple mistake, lots of people do it. It's like saying that Diego Sanchez really beat Ross Pearson. No, he didn't, but officially he got the win. Or that OJ Simpson bore no criminal responsibility for his wife's death. Officially he is not guilty, but in reality he did it.
There is no factual way to prove that your opinion is reality.

Judges score fights not fans.

I'd still like to see Max Holloway vs. Khabib.

I also want to see Khabib vs. Conor as that would be the worst stylistic match-up in Conor's career and his toughest fight since Aldo. Hopefully he won't be too coked up to train properly.

Conor’s best win Jose Aldo - 25-1 10 years undefeated one of the all time goats, and undisputed FW goat until he met Conor

Conor 1st rd KO
You Found a way to make this a McNugget thread. Impressive

<mma4>

Has there ever been a champ in any other division that had never fought or beaten a top three fighter in that division? Khabib needs a defense or two to solidify his claim on the title.

Wasn't Barboza ranked #3?

The guy hasn't lost a single round in the UFC.

I'm a Conor fan as well but it's time to give it up to Khabib now.

He is the deserving champ pal.

How do you figure that when he lost to Tibau

Wasn't Barboza ranked #3?
If he was, it was in the same way Dennis Siver was top ten when McGregor fought him. Conor, Alvarez, Khabib, and Ferguson all should have been ranked ahead of him. Barboza was a good win for sure. I could see the argument for Barboza being Khabib's best win.

But yeah, Khabib beat an non-top ten guy to be champ. It's not his fault, but it isn't a strong claim either.

There is no factual way to prove that your opinion is reality.

Judges score fights not fans.
Er, of course there are factual ways to prove who won or didn't win. That's why fans continue to argue over some fights long after the judges render their decision. You can discuss who won which rounds and why, you can discuss who grappled better, fought better in the clinch, who landed more volume, who landed harder, etc.

None of that will change the official result, nor should it. But the way you are using factual is silly.

Back