Khabib's getting the media star treatment now.

Trifick

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Negative stories everywhere about the pushups. Welcome to Hollwood, khabib.

Yeah. Number one bullshit.

I mean come on, that was a douchebag move.

Until Conor hits him with that nuclear left

Head clean off boys

As long as it doesn’t distract him from the task at hand..

Honestly if that manlet ever tried to make me do a pushup I would take his head clean off. Khabib thinks hes tough but he's never grappled a former ACDC champion like me.

I for one can't wait for the press conference

"khabib why did you hide on the bus?"
"khabib you have been fighting since age 5 and are saying you are scared to stand-up with Conor, who has less experience and is smaller than you, why?"

XWqllME.png

I for one can't wait for the press conference

"khabib why did you hide on the bus?"
"khabib you have been fighting since age 5 and are saying you are scared to stand-up with Conor, who has less experience and is smaller than you, why?"
From what I’ve been reading there won’t be a press conference until the week of the fight

Media is media, Khabib predicts these things. Another 100k PPVs sold. Alhamdullah.

He didn't hold a gun to the homeless guys head. He paid for a service and both parties fulfilled their end of the contract. Americans should know how capitalism works better than anybody else..

LOL, if this was conor instead of khabib, it would be bedlam on sherdog, espn, tmz, cnn, fox news, etc. khabib is lucky he's a nobody outside of those who are fans of his pillow fists

Honestly if that manlet ever tried to make me do a pushup I would take his head clean off. Khabib thinks hes tough but he's never grappled a former ACDC champion like me.

<GSPWoah>

Back