Khabib's getting the media star treatment now.

What should happen ts?

This happens to anyone who is newly in the public eye. Look at all the old tweets that are surfacing elsewhere.

What should happen ts?

This happens to anyone who is newly in the public eye. Look at all the old tweets that are surfacing elsewhere.

I think his point is that khabib is not one who likes the attention, and this will further impact his training and mental state for the biggest fight he will ever have in his entire life

Hoefully the UFC do the right thing and give the homeless guy a front row seat for the beating he shall receive .

Maybe even get the guy to sing The Foggy Dew for Macs entrance .

Kind of an odd thing to do to offer to pay homeless men to do push-ups but I don’t really care. It’s nice to see a lack of SJW’s on sherdog.

I for one can't wait for the press conference

"khabib why did you hide on the bus?"
"khabib you have been fighting since age 5 and are saying you are scared to stand-up with Conor, who has less experience and is smaller than you, why?"
It's a media conference, not a Sherdog Q&A.

This will bother Kahbib about zilch. He doesn't give a shit about your infidel western values.

Kind of an odd thing to do to offer to pay homeless men to do push-ups but I don’t really care. It’s nice to see a lack of SJW’s on sherdog.
Not really when if you find that stuff entertaining. Khabib, I'm guessing he was shooting, was laughing his ass off. It wasn't like 'I wanna help you get your life together'. It was more like 'I have money to throw on you if you dance like a monkey'. But hey different people, different attitudes right.

This will bother Kahbib about zilch. He doesn't give a shit about your infidel western values.
Clearly. The guy wrapped his wife at the wedding in more paper than Amazon uses.

Khabib respects and treats bums better than Conor treats his opponents

Pushups, really? Gtfo with that shit. It’s not like he was having them fight or do anything crazy. Yeah, he probably should have been serious about it instead of laughing, but give me a break.

Khabib respects and treats bums better than Conor treats his opponents
Well Conor changed each of his opponents' bum life so I'd disagree. Khabib has also been begging for the red panty night lately.

Honestly if that manlet ever tried to make me do a pushup I would take his head clean off. Khabib thinks hes tough but he's never grappled a former ACDC champion like me.
I know you're trolling but some people actually think 5'10 and 190+ pounds is a manlet lol

Pushups, really? Gtfo with that shit. It’s not like he was having them fight or do anything crazy. Yeah, he probably should have been serious about it instead of laughing, but give me a break.
It's not actually a big deal. No harm was done. But it's small things like these that seem playful but sheds light on a person's true character.

If you are a good person you'll think it's shitty.

But most of you are scumbags who probably think it's funny too.

Not really when if you find that stuff entertaining. Khabib, I'm guessing he was shooting, was laughing his ass off. It wasn't like 'I wanna help you get your life together'. It was more like 'I have money to throw on you if you dance like a monkey'. But hey different people, different attitudes right.
Yeah not a particularly tasteful move by Khabib. I’m surprised people aren’t condemning him more on here.

I think his point is that khabib is not one who likes the attention, and this will further impact his training and mental state for the biggest fight he will ever have in his entire life
Just like Conor was in Floyds head? it's hilarious how mentally invested in this fight you are.

Your bum life won't change after this fight

Khabib doesn't give a fuck. That guy is molded from a different kind. You think he gives a fuck about negative media attention lmaoo

he who is without sin shall cast the first stone

I have never made a mistake in my life

I've never skipped a school day

I've never cheated on a partner

I didn't steal my dad's car before crashing it 50 yards from our garage

I never shot fireworks at a police station

And I was never arrested for indecent exposure the day I left school

So where is my stone?

Back