Media Khabib's manager estranged son contacted NSAC for unpaid child support

A man should never delight in hearing another man's child support woes. smh.
Guy's rich as fuck, and can't suport his kid? Fuck off you goof

Sad as fuck mods delete this thread Ali is a fuckin RAT

It goes to a hearing where NSAC debates who has jurisdiction for 15 minutes before denying.

Guy's rich as fuck, and can't suport his kid? Fuck off you goof

Sad as fuck mods delete this thread Ali is a fuckin RAT
Early on a Sunday morning and you're super upset. Sounds like he fucked your woman backstage at a meet and greet.

1. You don't know if she's asking for a reasonable amount or just trying to bleed him dry.
  2. You don't know whether she's spending the money on herself, her family, her new man or the child.
  3. You don't know if he's actually behind in payments or if she is lying.
  4. You don't know NSAC supports her claim.
  5. You don't know if a judge supports her claim.
  6. You don't know what his relationship is with his son.
  7. You don't really know anything about the situation at all.
So yeah, I'm guessing you bought nosebleed seats, tried to make up for it by taking your wife to a meet and greet and she got tag-teamed by the management team.

Early on a Sunday morning and you're super upset. Sounds like he fucked your woman backstage at a meet and greet.

1. You don't know if she's asking for a reasonable amount or just trying to bleed him dry.
  2. You don't know whether she's spending the money on herself, her family, her new man or the child.
So yeah, I'm guessing you bought nosebleed seats, tried to make up for it by taking your wife to a meet and greet and she got tag-teamed by the management team.
I know women can be gold digging ****** and use children to support their interests but you choose to throw your lot in with a guy who is a former terrorist supporter turned FBI informant?

I thought it was haram

you seem reasonable and eductated
Isn't adultery haram?

I know women can be gold digging ****** and use children to support their interests but you choose to throw your lot in with a guy who is a former terrorist supporter turned FBI informant?
I choose to not pretend to know the facts of someone's home life.
I thought it was haram
you seem reasonable and eductated
Isn't adultery haram?
Well, first things first - it's spelled educated. And if that's the barometer, yes. I am. I also know the statistics related to child support fraud pretty well.

1. Adultery and child support have nothing to do with each other.
  2. If a spouse is concerned about adultery, this should be taken up during a divorce when discussing division of assets and alimony.
I'm not Muslim. Haram means nothing to me. I have my own set of ethics and morals.

We do know that Ali is the scum of the earth.

I choose to not pretend to know the facts of someone's home life.

Well, first things first - it's spelled educated. And if that's the barometer, yes. I am. I also know the statistics related to child support fraud pretty well.

1. Adultery and child support have nothing to do with each other.
  2. If a spouse is concerned about adultery, this should be taken up during a divorce when discussing division of assets and alimony.
I'm not Muslim. Haram means nothing to me. I have my own set of ethics and morals.
It's a yes or no question

We do know that Ali is the scum of the earth.
Again, there are some things that real men don't do.

1. We don't watch other men's pockets. You want money? Go make some.
  2. We don't take joy in seeing another man's family fall apart.

It's a yes or no question
Let me answer more directly. I'm not a Muslim. I don't give a fuck what Muslim law says or doesn't say.

Do you understand me know?

yes or no
You really want me to tell you what I think of Islam? Is that what we're doing? LOL

giphy.gif

I hope he gets it, there is no bigger scum than parents that abandon their child.

Again, there are some things that real men don't do.

1. We don't watch other men's pockets. You want money? Go make some.
  2. We don't take joy in seeing another man's family fall apart.

Stop making up arbitrary rules to defend a terrorist.

He saw that his estranged father got a huge payday... He want his part... When you suddenly get money, people will come to you like cockroaches to try to take it away from you....

Back