Khabib's Twiiter in Meltdown

I mean who cares. mcgregor doesn't even fight anymore

I think you'd be surprised. People were making suicide packs when they saw Trump walking in front of the this really old and ugly British royal woman, saying it's a sign of disrespect. This photo will no doubt trigger millions.

KTwiiter.png
TS you are TOO funny....
Triggered little worm.

I mean who cares. mcgregor doesn't even fight anymore
conor haters:

" who cares about conor, that's why i come into every single conor thread cause i don't care, seriously guys i don't haha "

conor haters:

" who cares about conor, that's why i come into every single conor thread cause i don't care, seriously guys i don't haha "
I don't think he cares, i think he likes dissing Conor

It's possible Putin only likes heavyweights like a large section of mma does.

You telling me he's not allowed to prefer Dolph Lundgren over Bruce Willis even though he looks more like Bruc.

Connor fans will grasp at any straw they can

Still waiting for TS to post the meltdown.

conor haters:

I'm the last one that does this kind of thing, you can even check, I RARELY post in a mcgregor thread. but I just find interesting how he's still topic of discussion when he hasn't fought for almost 2 years
As usual, you care...

See you in the next Conor thread.
you guys are seriously retarded, check the mcgregor threads and check for posts of mine, you will see almost none

TS is seriously one of the worst thread creators of all time.

conor haters:

This wasn't a Conor thread, TS made a Khabib thread that makes no sense. Title is "Khabib's twitter in meltdown" with no mention of Conor, and it turns out nothing from Khabib either. Just some kid that nobody's heard of. This is a Andy Arkins thread.

<FookIsThatGuy>

I think you'd be surprised. People were making suicide packs when they saw Trump walking in front of the this really old and ugly British royal woman, saying it's a sign of disrespect. This photo will no doubt trigger millions.
oh I saw that. people can be seriously retarded. but these posts quoting me are not true at all, I have at max a single post and that's it, and that's when I post. I never endlessly debate about him, it's a waste of time

LOL that's so stupid.
Khabib knows Fedor, a personal friend of Putin.
If he wanted, he would have met Puting already (if they didn't meet).

The only thing this picture proves, is that COnor acknowledge the superiority of Leadership from Khabib. After all, who could Khabib meet that equals in power Megan??

This wasn't a Conor thread, TS made a Khabib thread that makes no sense. Title is "Khabib's twitter in meltdown" with no mention of Conor, and it turns out nothing from Khabib either. Just some kid that nobody's heard of. This is a Andy Arkins thread.

<FookIsThatGuy>

Back