Khabib's word and actions don't align with each other.

brainwash

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Alhamdulliah the man proclaims after every fight. I try to think he is humble and is telling the truth but this must be said. The man's words and his actions are way far apart.

He tells others to train hard and stop being BS guys. Yet he couldn't resist temptation and took a bite of the Tiramisu. If it wasn't for him, we would of had Khabib vs Ferguson a long time ago.

He say he is a man of God, yet he walks around like a mafia to pick on a guy at a lower division. He wraps his hands around another man's neck, with gangsters behind him scaring that man on the brink of death. Nobody who is a man of God would do such threatening behavior. Instead of being a pacifier, he always want to raise the ante to show how Dagestani he is. This is not a peaceful, humble, God fearing man.

Khabib, stay humble brother.

you can't be a humble Prize Fighter. not at the top. you are dealing with Alpha males who are looking to feed on any weakness. you have to communicate fear

Alhamdulliah the man proclaims after every fight. I try to think he is humble and is telling the truth but this must be said. The man's words and his actions are way far apart.

He tells others to train hard and stop being BS guys. Yet he couldn't resist temptation and took a bite of the Tiramisu. If it wasn't for him, we would of had Khabib vs Ferguson a long time ago.

He say he is a man of God, yet he walks around like a mafia to pick on a guy at a lower division. He wraps his hands around another man's neck, with gangsters behind him scaring that man on the brink of death. Nobody who is a man of God would do such threatening behavior. Instead of being a pacifier, he always want to raise the ante to show how Dagestani he is. This is not a peaceful, humble, God fearing man.

313q1jl.jpg

It doesn't take any integrity to impugn the integrity of another man.

Your idol Connor is the one who said “stay ready” and had 0 interest of fighting anyone

Let the Khabib thing go already Connies

Hes muslim thread needs to get deleted because you dont understand that

He also said he wouldn't give Conor a shot at the belt. Now he is begging for the Conor fight.

Holy crap son... what is wrong with you.. He is not Christian.. And even then.. Christians are not as passive as you like to think.. They did ALOT of killing back in the day.. David killed Goliath.. Sampsons wore them out with a jaw bone.. The Knights Templars killed masses... Like what in the world are u on?

I heard somewhere the tiramisu story was rubbish.

In other events. I watched an old movie about Muhammad and the beginnings of the Muslim religion last night. It was pretty good.

Apparently though it’s not permissible to actually show/portray him on camera. So people would look off to the side of the camera to talk to him, or look at him. Weird shit.

I’ve seen characters portrayed by the camera. But not this hoodoo voodoo staring of into space shit. It was tripping me out.

Isn’t every highly religious person hypocritical in some way? Almost Every fighter thanks god...for giving him the strength to beat another mans ass for your entertainment. You think god (in any form) really approves? Lol

Hes muslim thread needs to get deleted because you dont understand that

Holy crap son... what is wrong with you.. He is not Christian.. And even then.. Christians are not as passive as you like to think.. They did ALOT of killing back in the day.. David killed Goliath.. Sampsons wore them out with a jaw bone.. The Knights Templars killed masses... Like what in the world are u on?

I'm confused with what him being a muslim has to do with this? Do you mean the parts in the OP about saying he's a man of god? Jewish people, Christians, and Muslims all worship the same god.

As for the content of the OP, I don't know what the fuck he's on about.

Are you implying David and Samson were Christian?

{<jordan}

stephpopcorn.gif

dis gun be gud

Back