Khabib's word and actions don't align with each other.

Alhamdulliah the man proclaims after every fight. I try to think he is humble and is telling the truth but this must be said. The man's words and his actions are way far apart.

He tells others to train hard and stop being BS guys. Yet he couldn't resist temptation and took a bite of the Tiramisu. If it wasn't for him, we would of had Khabib vs Ferguson a long time ago.

He say he is a man of God, yet he walks around like a mafia to pick on a guy at a lower division. He wraps his hands around another man's neck, with gangsters behind him scaring that man on the brink of death. Nobody who is a man of God would do such threatening behavior. Instead of being a pacifier, he always want to raise the ante to show how Dagestani he is. This is not a peaceful, humble, God fearing man.

Khabib, stay humble brother.

your face aligns wit deez nuts

Where do Muslims stand on the protestant doctrine of "Justification by faith alone"?

Alhamdulliah the man proclaims after every fight. I try to think he is humble and is telling the truth but this must be said. The man's words and his actions are way far apart.

He tells others to train hard and stop being BS guys. Yet he couldn't resist temptation and took a bite of the Tiramisu. If it wasn't for him, we would of had Khabib vs Ferguson a long time ago.

He say he is a man of God, yet he walks around like a mafia to pick on a guy at a lower division. He wraps his hands around another man's neck, with gangsters behind him scaring that man on the brink of death. Nobody who is a man of God would do such threatening behavior. Instead of being a pacifier, he always want to raise the ante to show how Dagestani he is. This is not a peaceful, humble, God fearing man.

Ok, noted, his got some shortcomings but dont we all, that doesnt mean he doesnt fear god, or doesnt try to be humble where he can in life nor does it mean he isnt a peaceful man outside the entertainment arena

Ok, noted, his got some shortcomings but dont we all, that doesnt mean he doesnt fear god, or doesnt try to be humble where he can in life nor does it not mean he isnt a peaceful man outside the entertainment arena

He is unnecessarily outspoken about his faith while doing everything against what it preaches. If he was just silent and lived his faith unconspicuously, then there is less reason to criticize him. But since he is so outpsoken and wants to prove to the world what kind of man he is, then he should be called out for his number 1 BS.

He is unnecessarily outspoken about his faith while doing everything against what it preaches. If he was just silent and lived his faith unconspicuously, then there is less reason to criticize him. But since he is so outpsoken and wants to prove to the world what kind of man he is, then he should be called out for his number 1 BS.
When has he unnessarily outspoken about his faith? I have never heard him speak about his faith

He say he is a man of God, yet he walks around like a mafia to pick on a guy at a lower division. He wraps his hands around another man's neck, with gangsters behind him scaring that man on the brink of death.

They weren't gangsters, they were making sure a fight didn't break out. As you can see in the video they separated the two.

You don't see what he's eating in that. They zoom in on the cake after but you never see what he's eating.
oh ffs what else would it be after he's just ordered Tiramisu? stop creating conspiracies

oh ffs what else would it be after he's just ordered Tiramisu? stop creating conspiracies
{<huh}
Yes because they went to a restaurant to order desert and nothing else. Definitely can't be anything else they had on the menu. And it's not like the camera are taking clips from their ENTIRE dinner session. OH WAIT THEY DID!

Don't be a dumb ass. Even if he did eat the cake, if you actually believe that that had anything to do with him getting hospitalized then you are actually an moron.

{<huh}
Yes because they went to a restaurant to order desert and nothing else. Definitely can't be anything else they had on the menu. And It's not like the camera are taking clips from their ENTIRE dinner session. OH WAIT THEY DID!

Don't be a dumb ass. Even if he did eat the cake, if you actually believe that that had anything to do with him getting hospitalized then you are actually an moron.
did I say it had anything to do with him being hospitalised? I think his lack of discipline during his diet and weight cut led to him being hospitalised.

also why highlight the tiramisu in the video if they show him eating something else? its not like they knew he wasnt going to make weight

Last edited:
did I say it had anything to do with him being hospitalised? I think his lack of discipline during his diet and weight cut let to him being hospitalised.

also why highlight the tiramisu in the video if they show him eating something else? its not like they knew he wasnt going to make weight
Wow you're stupid. They highlight the tiramisu because it was a highlight conversation between Khabib and the waiter. They would have shown footage of him actually eating the cake if they had any because it would be relevant to the footage they already had. They have none which is why they focus on the tiramisu after they are done eating.

And it had nothing to do with his diet. Him and Islam used the same diet plan last fight as they do for all of their fights.

It's almost as if he's flawed like every other human who's ever lived.

Wow you're stupid. They highlight the tiramisu because it was a highlight conversation between Khabib and the waiter. They would have shown footage of him actually eating the cake if they had any because it would be relevant to the footage they already had. They have none which is why they focus on the tiramisu after they are done eating.

And it had nothing to do with his diet. Him and Islam used the same diet plan last fight as they do for all of their fights.
no he didnt use the same diet plan for the last fight, as he hired a nutritionist for this last fight

so in your theory they highlight the tiramisu because of the conversation with Khabib and the "waiter"? Not because he actually ate any of it, but because they wanted to show his conversation?

you really are a fucking idiot arent you? the waiter took the order, they later showed his conversation with the owner..... so stop lying to try and make up for the fact youve been shown to be incorrect on this issue

Isn’t every highly religious person hypocritical in some way? Almost Every fighter thanks god...for giving him the strength to beat another mans ass for your entertainment. You think god (in any form) really approves? Lol
Do you think God does not approve of those that are able to defend themselves? While I agree that there is plenty of exploitation in mma for entertainment, it's also a sport. Also highly religious persons in my experience tend to be consistent in that they praise God in victory AND in defeat.

no he didnt use the same diet plan for the last fight, as he hired a nutritionist for this last fight

so in your theory they highlight the tiramisu because of the conversation with Khabib and the "waiter"? Not because he actually ate any of it, but because they wanted to show his conversation?

you really are a fucking idiot arent you? the waiter took the order, they later showed his conversation with the owner..... so stop lying to try and make up for the fact youve been shown to be incorrect on this issue
Islam still cooks all of Khabib's meals even when he hired the nutritionist. His hydration plan changed.

Lol literally nothing I said was wrong. They had a conversation that was deemed interesting enough to put in the video so they highlighted the conversation and the focal point of the conversation. If they include the conversation about the tiramisu then they need a shot of it. If they only use one then both shots are pointless. Basics of film making. Also, it doesn't matter if he ordered the tiramisu. He was ordering for the entire table.

You haven't disproven anything I've said. Khabib is not shown to eat any tiramisu. Fact. Khabib had and injury that made it difficult to purge water weight. Fact. His diet had nothing to do with his cut failing.

Go back to your Conor shrine and fuck off. We're done here.

Last edited:
Back