Khalabib will not make weight :(

Kebab will drain himself in order to make the weight, and Conor will take his head clean off.

{<Mcgoat}

Tiramisu part 2... catch weight with no title on the line... win or lose conman still winning by walking away with the belt and $$$...

If he doesn't make weight the UFC will strip him of the belt and have Conor fight short notice replacement for the belt, and you bet your ass people will be lined up to step up, so it's no big deal. If you're the champ and you don't make weight then you've basically lost the fight.
The African Chinese man, Kevin Lee, is begging to be on that card for that very reason. I would think every fighter imaginable would want to as well.

It doesn't matter if it is religion we are talking about. There's an official term for discriminating against someone cause of religion or creed too. Jews were discriminated against and massacred as a result during the holocaust. We call that anti semitism for example.

Stop being a snow flake, it's called taking the piss, yes it's a bit juvenile but it's hardly a hate crime now is it.......I could tell you a thing or 2 about the amount of piss taking Muslims do, in regards to the way they see the rest of the world.......and taking the piss out of the way people talk and western names.....

Khalabib? Are people calling him that corny name just cause Joey Diaz says it all the time and is too ignorant to learn how to properly pronounce Muslim names? That dumb joke got old real quick.

If that’s how this nickname came about then please, let’s give it a rest. It’s low key racist and I’m not even Muslim lol.

You sound like a typical victim.....yes, that's where it came from because it's fuckin hilarious. It's in no way, shape, or form "low key racist". If you watch any of Joey Diaz videos he mispronounces everyone's name, not just Muslims as u say. Quit being a little cry baby victim and let us have our fun.

If he doesn't make weight the UFC will strip him of the belt and have Conor fight short notice replacement for the belt, and you bet your ass people will be lined up to step up, so it's no big deal. If you're the champ and you don't make weight then you've basically lost the fight.
Wrong, title would be on the line for Conor, remain vacant if Khabib wins, that if Khabib actually makes it to the scale but misses weight, him pulling out right before the weigh-in would most likely end up in interim belt being created.

Wrong, title would be on the line for Conor, remain vacant if Khabib wins, that if Khabib actually makes it to the scale but misses weight, him pulling out right before the weigh-in would most likely end up in interim belt being created.
Wrong. Conor will tell the UFC to strip the pullout merchant and he’s not fighting for a bullshit interim belt, and the UFC will oblige him.

Khabib had no trouble cutting for his last 2 fights and will make weight. TS, you sure you rooting for him? If so, just hang on and profit. This thread makes more sense if you are disguised Conor fan posting your dreams.

Wrong. Conor will tell the UFC to strip the pullout merchant and he’s not fighting for a bullshit interim belt, and the UFC will oblige him.
Wrong, Conor would only fight for Interim (or no title against a short notice replacement) if Khabib pulls out before the weigh-in, if he misses then title is on the line for Conor, no interim.

Last edited:
Thats one thing you cant be confident about as a Khabib fan.

He loses weight here hes not getting this fight again. And it is likely

I agree man, all this media must be breaking them both... :p

Wouldn't it be absolutely brilliant if Conor got injured or missed weight though?
Ahhh man, these forums would be fkin LIT

I'd honestly rather watch Conor vs Kevin Lee than Conor vs Khabib

Khalabib? Are people calling him that corny name just cause Joey Diaz says it all the time and is too ignorant to learn how to properly pronounce Muslim names? That dumb joke got old real quick.

If that’s how this nickname came about then please, let’s give it a rest. It’s low key racist and I’m not even Muslim lol.

Muslim in not a race. You must have been raised as a professional victim aka liberal.

Also, it is not possible to be racist towards a white person, conversely, only white people can be racist because they hold control of the power structures.

Is Nate schedule before or after? I assume after, just in case of this exact scenario. Also, Conors a boss, IMO if given the chance, he fights Khabib regardless of his weight.

If he misses weight again it would the 4th time, that's gotta be a record for 1 division. It's crazy how skewed Khabib's take-down stats are, he got all his best take-downs in fights he missed weight. He had 16 take-downs when he fought Trujillo, Khabib weighed 158.5 lbs at weigh ins.

He may pull out..Exaggerate about some minor injury.

Back