News Khalil Rountree out of UFC 303

Did you experience withdrawal symptoms? I quit Ashwagandha cold turkey and it made me lactate.
I took ashwaganda ksm-66 for a few months then stopped cold turkey, it literally had no effect on me at all and no withdrawals either

He ate a bad durian, nothing to see here

Krylov or Volkan are two guys id like to see. I think Jan is hurt. Uncle Iev is holding out for a shot.

I took it because I read that it is effective in treating anxiety disorder. I felt zero effects or improvement so i just stopped taking if after a few months

Heard some good things about Tongkat Ali but it could be just bs. I quit caffeine and that helped me so much with overthinking and anxiety. I highly recommend it!

Heard some good things about Tongkat Ali but it could be just bs. I quit caffeine and that helped me so much with overthinking and anxiety. I highly recommend it!
Yeah i heard about quitting caffeine helping with anxiety, but struggling with it atm. If I don't drink morning caffeine, i end up feeling tired easily and nap before the evening starts and it really messes my sleep schedule. And I feel super tired if i don't drink caffeine on work days.

How did you quit caffeine? Did you do it cold turkey, or slowly reduce it? I think I am gonna give it a try to cut or reduce it. Never heard of tongkat, might look into that too, anxiety is the worse and would love to try anything to reduce it. I've also tried magnesium glycinate but it didn't work for me personally

Yeah i heard about quitting caffeine helping with anxiety, but struggling with it atm. If I don't drink morning caffeine, i end up feeling tired easily and nap before the evening starts and it really messes my sleep schedule. And I feel super tired if i don't drink caffeine on work days.

How did you quit caffeine? Did you do it cold turkey, or slowly reduce it? I think I am gonna give it a try to cut or reduce it. Never heard of tongkat, might look into that too, anxiety is the worse and would love to try anything to reduce it. I've also tried magnesium glycinate but it didn't work for me personally

You do what Jon Jones does when struggling with substance abuse, you ask Christ for strength and forgiveness.

Rinse and repeat while changing nothing.

I started slowly. moved from coffee to decafe coffee to green tea then I finally quit for good.
The first week is a nightmare! but its worth it.

Omg fam what kind of square snitch on himself tf he thinkin' fam just go in der knock his azz out like he did AS 🦁👊 💥😴✊🙅‍♂️

Since USADA couldn't hang now UFC won't care what you on fam unless you a scrub just shows me he ain't believe in his abilities fam 🧠 🚫 ➡️

hope he can get him mind right bro obviously ain't ready fi Jamahill yet my guy a beast fight just like my yute Big Mac swear down 💯🚫🧢🧢

Hill v Magomed would be a,really good fight.

Not really that short notice either

Back