Khalil Rountree and Anthony Smith willing to step in for Glover Teixeira to fight Jimi Manuwa

Roundtree v Smith in main ........ fuck wit Manuwa

Would rather keep Smith vs. Volkan and have Khalil fight Manuwa.

Is not Smith fighting Volkan? why fight Manuwa? Volkan is over him in the rankings anyway

LHW is weak, but on the bright side - this opens the division up for grabbing. Both of them has a solid chance of beating Manuwa.

Either one would be a great brawl. Apparently they want a Brazillian to step in, Thiago Santos would be cool too.

Is not Smith fighting Volkan? why fight Manuwa? Volkan is over him in the rankings anyway

Cause he can get a easy $50000 bonus off Jimi's glass chin.

Props to guy like Anthony Smith and Thiago Santos that want to fight all the time. I hope Marreta gets this fight.

Would rather keep Smith vs. Volkan and have Khalil fight Manuwa.

I think Smith would go over and fight - but we know the baldfather likes this sort of thing, and after beating Rua, he has a good bit of momentum behind him.

Good bit of PR won't do him any harm.

I don't want to see the Volkan fight sacrificed for this so I hope it's santos or rountree

Fuck sake was looking forward to this fight.

Give the fight to Rountree or Santos, so we don't lose Volkan vs. Smith! :confused:

It's a much better fight with either of them in it. Manuwa vs Teixeira was a gatekeeper vs gatekeeper match.

And I sense Smith's plan is to walk through Manuwa, then still fight Volkan a month later. He knows it'll take a big splash to get anywhere near that elusive Cormier fight, and he's willing to take the risk.

Last edited:
Anthony Smith has got really good momentum behind him if they give him this fight i think he'll get another quick finish and then he'll be given next TS

The thing everyone forgets about Smith is that he's not that good. One of the more reckless fighters I've seen. Manuwa or Oezdemir knock him out cold.

Roundtree v Smith winner v Gus for paper title

Back