Khalil Rountree Wants to Fight Jimi Manuwa

I'm good with either Rountree or Santos taking that fight. Wanna see folks get decapitated.

forgot about rountree. thats a good fight. i was thinking of who could step in and the only 2 names i thought of were shogun (who was just ko'd) and queen latifi who is buddies with jimi and wouldnt fight him.

khalil is the perfect fill in

Hope someone KTFO Roundtree and then Macedo breaks up with him.

Of course they'd rather give the fight to a natural mw brazilian newcomer can than Roundtree. I'd like to see Santos take the fight though even if he is himself a mw at the moment. He spoke about going to LHW anyway, it could be a fun fight until Manuwa's Fabergé egg chin shatters.

No one on the planet can stand with Rountree, much less Manuwa.

Rountree just put a younger, much more decorated striker than Manuwa to sleep in like a minute. Too much speed and athleticism for the Englishman.

I hope they cant find anyone else and throw Khalil in there.

Can't root for rountree while he is dating my wifey <Prem972>

Can't Khalil Rountree just identify as Brazilian? Problem solved!
He's been with Blackhouse long enough to have transitioned. Also I think this is a perfect replacement Rountree becomes a contender with a win over Jimi which is very possible.

Been a fan of Rountree since he was on TUF. Would love to see the UFC put him in as Glover’s replacement. Could be huge for Rountree if he wins.

No one on the planet can stand with Rountree, much less Manuwa.

Rountree just put a younger, much more decorated striker than Manuwa to sleep in like a minute. Too much speed and athleticism for the Englishman.

You clearly didn't see his last fight before Saki.

Manuwa is #5, Cannonier isn’t in the top 15. I doubt Jimi takes this.

What about Jimi vs Latifi?

-top 5 fight
-surprisingly they have never fought
-can still be a main event

Back