Khonry Gracie (Royce's Son) vs Devon Brock Last Night

vcmmafan

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Royce Gracie's son taking a stab at MMA on the card with Rory and Chael

man cant wait to see royce complain and say his son won that fight and judges are bias lol

I'm no Gracie but I lol'd at his triangle "attempt"

u can tell royce taught him if you are a gracie train at cesars or renzos or you are gonna get owned

Gracie who? :p

I thought he looked ok. :-/ just a little outmatched.

IN to hear how well some of you have done in Bellator

IN to hear how well some of you have done in Bellator

Totally irrelevant. God forbid fans criticize a very weak performance on a forum. I can criticize a baseball player who goes 0-4 in a game without being able to hit a major league fastball. His performance did not meet the expectations of the venue in which he was competing. Whether anyone making that criticism could compete in that venue successfully or not hardly matters.

That's great.
And if you consider "LOL'ing" at their failed at "bat attempts" valid criticism, when it is very likely you've never so much as attempted, much less could, do the same, you would still be acting like a douche in your criticism.
Let's not pretend the peanut gallery of the internet is attempting to dissect his performance for a high-level discourse. It has already started in this very thread, and yes, it is very relevant.

There is a more tactful way of saying he was in over his dead, and underprepared this event.

he shoulda stuck with more ammy fights for awhile while he found his footing, he didnt seem to have any idea of what he actually wanted to accomplish in terms of game plan

That's great.
And if you consider "LOL'ing" at their failed at "bat attempts" valid criticism, when it is very likely you've never so much as attempted, much less could, do the same, you would still be acting like a douche in your criticism.
Let's not pretend the peanut gallery of the internet is attempting to dissect his performance for a high-level discourse. It has already started in this very thread, and yes, it is very relevant.

There is a more tactful way of saying he was in over his dead, and underprepared this event.

You are a prize fighter, it's part of the job discrption.

No, having vindictive nerds that froth at the mouth waiting to mock you and make memes about you when they can't do what you do, and would never even try is not part of a job description of a fighter. Keep reaching.

Edit: This is the last I'll post about this. If you can't understand what I am saying and think you are entitled to kick better/braver men than you when they are down because you are on a computer, your parents should have raised you better.

Last edited:
No, having vindictive nerds that froth at the mouth waiting to mock you and make memes about you when they can't do what you do, and would never even try is not part of a job description of a fighter. Keep reaching.

It is part of being a professional athelete/entertainer. It simply is. It sucks but hey its what you out up with for a chance to be rich and famous.

Edit: This is the last I'll post about this. If you can't understand what I am saying and think you are entitled to kick better/braver men than you when they are down because you are on a computer, your parents should have raised you better.

Just because a person can play a sport how is that person better than anyone? Because it is a combat sport? They are all part of the entertainment industry under sports. They are entertainers.

That's great.

this.. tbh i cant stand royce and was rooting against them but mma fans are the worst for the sport they diss every fighter loling at them for anything. even if they win the fight if they didnt have a perfect show people talk shit about them just go the the ufc forum here and look unless you are the ufc champion you are a bum and cant fight lol

That's great.

That's your boy?

Back