Kickboxing photoshoot

JohnnyBoy78

8-bit kickboxer
@White
Reaction score
A photographer has asked me to be the subject for a kickboxing photoshoot. This guy is really good at shooting gritty sport photos at various sports events including kickboxing, so I jumped at the chance. Obviously it would be better if I could bring along an opponent so I asked a few guys at the academy I train at if they were interested and they basically laughed at me, lol!
Is it really a dumb idea? I thought it would've been pretty cool to get some professional shots for free, of me doing something I really enjoy

Last edited:
Why not. Seems very nice man, just do it. Get some inspiration on the Facebook page of Glory Kickboxing. Go to their photo's and find the pre photoshoot. They have some awesome photo examples and what you can do for movements etc. Would suck you going there and only do a teep and jab:p

Why not. Seems very nice man, just do it. Get some inspiration on the Facebook page of Glory Kickboxing. Go to their photo's and find the pre photoshoot. They have some awesome photo examples and what you can do for movements etc. Would suck you going there and only do a teep and jab:p

Cheer mate, I'll take a look at that for some ideas :)

look at some old K1 posters and find some inspiration there.

go for it. They do the same thing for fight flyers.

You should totally do it...

0f449620.JPG

Back