Kid boxing video diary (new videos added)

Hell ya! Great work. That first fight is not easy! He must be on cloud 9. Congrats.

Yea he did a good job! Used his footwork and other than standing trading with a heavier kid which cost him some punches absorbed he used some of his skills which was my main goal. So glad he got the win for his hard work, from my perspective I was happy to see him using his footwork to get around.

Gotta try and keep him focussed on tomorrow's fight now!

Yea he did a good job! Used his footwork and other than standing trading with a heavier kid which cost him some punches absorbed he used some of his skills which was my main goal. So glad he got the win for his hard work, from my perspective I was happy to see him using his footwork to get around.

Gotta try and keep him focussed on tomorrow's fight now!

Good luck today! Are you going to post videos? Here is a video of my kids PointMMA fight last weekend. He lost...

Last edited:
We lost the 2nd fight today, the other kid was a come-forward type windmilling the whole time and got the decision. Tbh I thought my boy won- he was walking backwards for 3 rounds but connecting pretty much all of his shots and the other kid getting some/missing some...ah well...

Very proud of his second time in the ring!

My kid is camo shorts, had to mute sound because my wife's voice screaming is fucking awful! lol

We lost the 2nd fight today, the other kid was a come-forward type windmilling the whole time and got the decision. Tbh I thought my boy won- he was walking backwards for 3 rounds but connecting pretty much all of his shots and the other kid getting some/missing some...ah well...

Very proud of his second time in the ring!

My kid is camo shorts, had to mute sound because my wife's voice screaming is fucking awful! lol

I know I'm probably going to get some backlash from you, but I just want to say if your son decided to brawl like that then he Is a true warrior in that ring especially with all that hard work you giving him, he'll win his next fight, I'm sure something tells me you know what he did wrong in that fight. And I'm not going to say it because you and I have some hatred towards each other and as much as I want to knock you out, I like to see a father training his kid to be the best he can be, and become a beast.

Wait... the kid in the red won?

Mate by majority decision. I even watched this shit in slow motion. I dont know if its because we were 'unattached' or what.

Yesterday he pummeled his opponent and was only given a split decision. I know he's my kid but Im not biased with the scoring, Im probably his worst critic because I know being kind to him isnt going to make him a better fighter....

Yup I know how you feel. Here is what one of Rhonin’s coaches said after he had his first loss. I thought he won and was robbed. Many others including other coaches thought the same. We whined a bit about so coach set us straight:

“You can't call that a robbery...and stop putting that in the kids head. Rhonin missed a lot of punches and kept stepping back also the recording from the corner pad was not a great idea. That was a bout that every round could have went either way. Y'all grown folk stop putting the robbery nonsense in these kids head cause you are gonna be the one that chase them away from the sport with your biased negativity. Rhonin get back in the gym on a regular basis and do what you're supposed to do. Don't get mad at me for telling the truth RUTH!!!”

He was right. Both our kids (Win or loss) got better. That is all that matters right now.

Your kid looked great btw! Congrats on two fights in one weekend.

Here’s the vid:

Yup I know how you feel. Here is what one of Rhonin’s coaches said after he had his first loss. I thought he won and was robbed. Many others including other coaches thought the same. We whined a bit about so coach set us straight:

“You can't call that a robbery...and stop putting that in the kids head! Rhonin missed a lot of punches and kept stepping back also the recording from the corner pad was not a great idea. That was a bout that every round could have went either way. Y'all grown folk stop putting the robbery nonsense in these kids head cause you are gonna be the one that chase them away from the sport with your biased negativity. Rhonin get back in the gym on a regular basis and do what you're supposed to do. Don't get mad at me for telling the truth RUTH!!!”

He was right. Both our kids (Win or loss) got better. That is all that matters right now.

Your kid looked great btw! Congrats on two fights in one weekend.

Here’s the vid:

Yeah i get ya, it is hard to separate coach head and parent head! Your kid looks awesome nice video!

There was a kid I seen yesterday looked amazing, 9 years old 4 fights and his dad/coach showed me the videos. He's won all 4 fights by stoppage...crazy shit lol. His 5th fight yesterday won on another stoppage and other kid crying- savage.

Also today seen something disturbing at the tournament. A 10 year old obese kid put in the ring against a guy who was a foot taller (same age/experience). Needless to say the overweight kid got absolutely destroyed inside of 15 seconds...even the taller kid looked sad to have to fight him. Dont know what that coach was thinking.

Yeah i get ya, it is hard to separate coach head and parent head! Your kid looks awesome nice video!

There was a kid I seen yesterday looked amazing, 9 years old 4 fights and his dad/coach showed me the videos. He's won all 4 fights by stoppage...crazy shit lol. His 5th fight yesterday won on another stoppage and other kid crying- savage.

Also today seen something disturbing at the tournament. A 10 year old obese kid put in the ring against a guy who was a foot taller (same age/experience). Needless to say the overweight kid got absolutely destroyed inside of 15 seconds...even the taller kid looked sad to have to fight him. Dont know what that coach was thinking.

4 fights? What does that kid have Tyson Blood? Lol that is rare that young.

I know man... it is a brutal sport. I’ve seen some shit. Never leave your kid alone be ready to stop fights/sparring and (just my opinion) don’t let them spar three weeks after a fight or hard sparring session. There is no rush brother. Keep it fun!

4 fights? What does that kid have Tyson Blood? Lol that is rare that young.

I know man... it is a brutal sport. I’ve seen some shit. Never leave your kid alone be ready to stop fights/sparring and (just my opinion) don’t let them spar three weeks after a fight or hard sparring session. There is no rush brother. Keep it fun!

Man in reality and in the videos he was just hitting and not getting hit at all- and his opponents were pretty decent so they weren't horrible mismatches lol. He was stepping back after each shot (after connecting with his own cleanly) and just a very accurate puncher i guess lol.

Cutting the training way back since summer is almost over now. Here is a compilation of the boy training over the past 45 days, cheers!

Cutting the training way back since summer is almost over now. Here is a compilation of the boy training over the past 45 days, cheers!

Wow! Lol. He is waaaay ahead of the game. He is going to be a killer. I would not want to be any of his opponents with only 2 fights on his pass book. He technique is spot on.

Wow! Lol. He is waaaay ahead of the game. He is going to be a killer. I would not want to be any of his opponents with only 2 fights on his pass book. He technique is spot on.

He is a hell of a grinder that is for sure. There are tons of kids with way more sparring/training/fight experience/natural talent... but he won’t ever be outworked which is awesomeeee

Hmm something oddly familiar about some of those exercises...

It's all in good fun. Watch for the brick (the ladder stuff always ends up similar):

Back