Kid Rock Grand Rapids Speech

I don't give a shit for his music but he's a real american dude. Fuck ya!

Because he took a picture with Trump? Are you stupid? Trump also met with the Clintons as seen in this thread also. Are they friends rip?

Remember when your party tried to build a Trump/Russia collusion story after Trump briefly greeted a Russian ambassador before a speech?

A culture in decline. You guys make the UK seem sane by comparison.

Remember when your party tried to build a Trump/Russia collusion story after Trump briefly greeted a Russian ambassador before a speech?

This. Guilty people never lawyer up, and only the innocent plead the fifth.

One of the best political speeches I've heard.
yea........................ its this and "fight them on the beaches" followed by "ask not what your country can do for you"
i hear he has already selected a secretary of state
Tiffany_-_Tiffany.jpg

Last edited:
Oh well Frankin was a political commentator and author for years before running for office so I assumed you were reffering to Barkley who hasn't done anything in the political realm ....like former drug dealer James Ritchie aka Kid Rock

He stated, on national television, that innocent people dont plead the fifth. Wanton hypocrites.....

Trump didn't plead the fifth. Flynn did. If Flynn was such a security threat then why did the Obama administration reissue his security clearance in 2016 with full knowledge of the payments that he had received from Russian firms in 2015? Was that Obama/Russia collusion?

He should run for Governor. In Congress you just fit into already formed alliances.

Trump didn't plead the fifth. Flynn did. If Flynn was such a security threat then why did the Obama administration reissue his security clearance in 2016 with full knowledge of the payments that he had received from Russian firms in 2015? Was that Obama/Russia collusion?

Here we go, it's all Obama's fault.
obama-thrust.gif

Why not elect Kanye West while we are at it? O wait... Skin color doesn't fit the right wing narrative right?
I don't think the right would care about skin color, its were they sit on the political spectrum. So by that metric, why would anyone on the right elect Kanye when he is a leftist? The rights refusal to elect him has nothing to do with skin.

Back