Kids Cyber Bullying... Themselves - Article

I call this sorta thing "Victim currency". Mentally weak and unstable people see the amount of attention being a "victim" gets you, so they find a way to make it happen. Given the nature of social media, it's fairly easy to garner attention. With so many SJW types who spend all day virtue signalling, a fake story can travel far and wide.

I've seen groups of feminists jocky for victim currency in real time. They'll sit in a group sharing stories and one after the other they one-up eachother. They wear rape as a badge of honor.

The suicide rate is going to sky rocket with all this self loathing going on. Nut up and punch someone if theyre pissing you off

I've seen groups of feminists jocky for victim currency in real time. They'll sit in a group sharing stories and one after the other they one-up eachother. They wear rape as a badge of honor.

Least surprising story I've heard all day lol

Have you seen those people who fight over who is more disadvantaged ?

'Plus size' Women have some infighting, they complain about how hard it is for Women and overweight Women in particular. But some parts of there ranks go one further and try win gold at the oppression olympics by mentioning how they're not only 'plus sized' Women...but also black. So you see, they're kings of the castle cause they are oppressed on 3 fronts, weightism, sexism and racism. Heaven forbid if the fat black lesbians come around, literal Queens.

The funny thing is some of the others bow down before them for being such a victim of society. They are propped up in the hierarchy.

They do it amongst feminist circles too, some male-to-female transgenders join their ranks then the local feminists chew them up for having 'male privilege' and not understanding the struggle women face.

It's funny, they actually enjoy being oppressed, being a victim. It's all a game. They enjoy the ego stroking of being the most maligned people, of being looked down upon.

Yes! I've witnessed this first hand. It has to be hard to walk around and feel so bad all the time. True story: While talking to a staunch SJW feminist, I used the word "Ma'am" and "dear". She and one of her friends said that because I used those terms, I was guilty of "rape". I kid you not! I was so flabbergasted that I nearly died on the spot.

Wife is a middle school counselor. Victim status is worth a silver (not gold) coin in the popularity pecking order

This is called extreme narcissism.
It's the next evolution of narcissism after the invention of Facebook.
Kids crying out for attention by trolling themselves.

LOOK AT ME EVERYONE! LOOK AT ME!
I GIVE OUT GREAT ADVICE EVERYBODY!

It's fucking pathetic.

No definitely not but you are clearly looking for someone to agree with your bigoted views. Maybe people like you make it hard for them to accept themselves which leads to harmful behavior.

Other people make it hard for someone to accept themselves?

Well I'm not one to glorify boot strap picker-uppering, but one's acceptance of themselves, seems like a issue solely pertaining to one's own mental health, that only they are custodian of.

Other people make it hard for someone to accept themselves?

Well I'm not one to glorify boot strap picker-uppering, but one's acceptance of themselves, seems like a issue solely pertaining to one's own mental health, that only they are custodian of.

Really? Tell that to black people during slavery

This is called extreme narcissism.
It's the next evolution of narcissism after the invention of Facebook.
Kids crying out for attention by trolling themselves.

LOOK AT ME EVERYONE! LOOK AT ME!
I GIVE OUT GREAT ADVICE EVERYBODY!

It's fucking pathetic.

The need for social media acceptance and attention in this new generation truly is astonishing. It's like kids need validation/engagement at every single moment of their lives from others.

Peculiar behavior...I've seen people (on other websites) who argue with themselves and even out right troll themselves, on their alternate accounts. It's weird...like multiple personality disorder, meets masochism...meets attention seeking.
I think WhitebeltXL did it, he called himself racist with an alt account.

I'm driving home but if someone can post a link to the VICE video about Gang Stalking, there's an example of a gay guy in California thinking he's being persecuted by a fundamentalist Christian group from Mississippi

Also, that gay youtuber that faked being beat up for being gay

Look momma, I won the gold in the Oppression Olympics.

split.gif

wtf is non-heterosexual? You mean homosexual?

hqdefault.jpg

I'm driving home but if someone can post a link to the VICE video about Gang Stalking, there's an example of a gay guy in California thinking he's being persecuted by a fundamentalist Christian group from Mississippi

Also, that gay youtuber that faked being beat up for being gay

Don't post n drive breh

Stay safe

wtf is non-heterosexual? You mean homosexual?

hqdefault.jpg

Homosexual... Bisexual..Trisexual...Transsexual..you know, any other type of sexual other than hetero.

Back