Kindergarten Transgender Transition Ceremony

Here's another example. 11 year-old boy 'transitioning' to be a girl. And just look at how happy and full of life he (oh sorry, she) is.

article-2043345-0E25861300000578-161_634x384.jpg

His 'parents' also just so happen to be a pair of lesbian, far-left, radical feminists. But I'm sure that's just an amazing coincidence.
Like I said...future serial killer. He will start with his parents.

Here's another example. 11 year-old boy 'transitioning' to be a girl. And just look at how happy and full of life he (oh sorry, she) is.

article-2043345-0E25861300000578-161_634x384.jpg

His 'parents' also just so happen to be a pair of lesbian, far-left, radical feminists. But I'm sure that's just an amazing coincidence.
That kid needs to be taken away from those wacko lesbian feminists.

That boy needs a good dad in the worst way

I don't believe it's too late. I really think people woke up during Obama's last term. And the pendulum is swinging away from the far left. I think the wacko leftists feel it shifting, they are uncomfortable which has caused them to turn into toddlers throwing temper tantrums in the streets and in the main stream media.
Grew up with a rush limbau listening father. My mom goes to church, every fucking day, every damn one. Usually the 5 am mass. My dad asked me to go to church with him last xmas when I went home, it was odd, but to make him happy I went. I take the actual good parts, leave the odd parts, mix it with the good parts of every group. If it's a good idea, then ITS A GOOD IDEA. Treat others as you'd like to be treated, that's the only Law that there really needs to be

Grew up with a rush limbau listening father. My mom goes to church, every fucking day, every damn one. Usually the 5 am mass. My dad asked me to go to church with him last xmas when I went home, it was odd, but to make him happy I went. I take the actual good parts, leave the odd parts, mix it with the good parts of every group. If it's a good idea, then ITS A GOOD IDEA. Treat others as you'd like to be treated, that's the only Law that there really needs to be
Are they Catholic?

And were they too legalistic growing up with you guys?

The fact that a kid complained to their parent, I don't want to be a boy! That's insanity. Teaching kids they aren't what they are born is , well, should be, child abuse

Do you think all these is a form of subversion? Like lets say from a foreign power like Russia or China directing these extreme indentity politics in the USA?

If he believes that, would it be possible he also thinks the best way to undermine and weaken the USA is too covertly influence the leftists in the USA to aggresively adopt these new gender ideolgy and cause problems? And some of those politicians on the left could either be willingly or unwillingly propagating this agenda for Russia or whoever wants to destabilize the US?
?
It is surely a subversion but it come from the elite of the western world. It is a twisted form of marxism .
Like or not Putin , he ( and some east europe goverments) act s as a barrage to this drift that has not really to do with rights but seems to aim at a radical antrhopologic change the the society.
Marxism and hypercapitalism at the same time
a debate about it

It's too late to be shocked by these crazy people, all we can do is concentrate on ourselves and our own children.

There will be no "transitioning" in my house. You want to be gay, be gay, that's cool. My son wants to play with dolls or wear dresses? Whatever. But a man is a man and a woman is a woman, regardless of how they act or what they think. Sorry.
that's actually the correct attitude to have, no 'oh you want to play with dolls? now you're a girl'

that's actually the correct attitude to have, no 'oh you want to play with dolls? now you're a girl'

Its like they are banning people to be gay! Its like fucking Iran where you can have sex change but can't be ghey!!!!!!

GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isn't this the same retarded school that sent one of their Kindergartner's to the principal's office for accidentally calling the supposed trans-kid "He" instead of "She".

Starting their indoctrination early there I guess.

Who is the principal, this person ?
2F478CE700000578-3356084-image-m-24_1449848012626.jpg

This shows the vulnerability of children and how easily they are confused about gender and the resulting hardship it can cause.
The compassionate ones didn't see the problem when National Geographic put a eight year old transgender on the cover. Probably still won't even after having his breasts cut off.

"This very unusual journey began when Patrick was just seven years old and visiting a friend’s house, and the topic of trans people came up."

“It was the first time I’d heard the phrase ‘trans’, and because I’d always identified with girls 
I thought, well, this makes sense, I probably am a girl,” he says.

https://gendertrender.wordpress.com/category/detransition-2/

Looking at Patrick Mitchell now, you’d have no idea what an emotional rollercoaster he has been on since he made the decision to transition into a girl at 12 years old.

Now, just two years later, the high school student is about 
to have an operation to remove excess breast tissue in what will be the final stage of his extraordinary transition – back 
to being a boy.

This very unusual journey began when Patrick was just seven years old and visiting a friend’s house, and the topic of trans people came up.

“It was the first time I’d heard the phrase ‘trans’, and because I’d always identified with girls 
I thought, well, this makes sense, I probably am a girl,” he says.

“I was always more feminine and liked baking, gymnastics and fashion – my superhero name was Organza Man.”

Even so, it wasn’t until he was 12 years old and refused to return to school because of severe bullying that he discussed any of this with his family.

“When everyone went to sleep I’d stay up late researching trans people and potential surgeries that I could have to make me look more feminine,” he says.

“It was so hard to wake up every morning and see something new on my body, 
or that I’d grown. It was so depressing – I hated looking in the mirror. I didn’t know who the person staring back at me was.”

Seeing him struggling, mum Alison decided to home school Patrick and broached the subject of transgender with him.

“I’d seen a story on TV about transgender people,” says Alison.

“I said to Patrick, ‘I’m not saying this is you but I think we should speak to somebody about it.'”

“I hadn’t even finished the sentence and he had the biggest smile on his face – I hadn’t seen him smile for months.”

Shortly after, Patrick met with doctors who diagnosed him with gender dysphoria, a condition where a person experiences discomfort or distress because there’s a mismatch between their biological sex and gender identity.

As puberty approached, Patrick began transitioning to a woman.

Poor conservative snowflakes. Hopefully your kids remain bigoted, unlike these heretics!!! raaaaawr!!!

John Stossel, former dem, interviews mom raising her kids in trendy gender neutral environment.

Back