Kinderguardians

Scott Parker 27

Your Mom's Box
@Brown
Reaction score
This is a prime example, even though it is humerous, of why a lot of people find the right wing in America to be a joke. I love guns and own quite a collection, but like anything there are boundaries. This is ridiculous, pay the republicans enough and they will say whatever you put in front of them. Really Trent Lott? I expected better.

Please tell me the first guy is in on this? Right? Right?

No? :(

The Congress people don't surprise me though, lol. They'll say anything for money. I don't think they're even paying attention anymore.

LOL @ Trent Lott - "Highly trained preschoolers"!. Matt Gaetz comes across well here - became the straight man to the insanity to follow.

Edit: And yes, obviously the politicians are reading off a cue card (the lobbyist dude laughing about the muslim gardener shot while praying and saying the 'pray secretly' line wasn't though), but the point is how easy it was to get them to say crazy (to anyone sane) things.

LOL @ Trent Lott - "Highly trained preschoolers"!. Matt Gaetz comes across well here - became the straight man to the insanity to follow.

Edit: And yes, obviously the politicians are reading off a cue card (the lobbyist dude laughing about the muslim gardener shot while praying and saying the 'pray secretly' line wasn't though), but the point is how easy it was to get them to say crazy (to anyone sane) things.

The irony of Gaetz actually restraining himself from saying something stupid was pretty great.

This is a prime example, even though it is humerous, of why a lot of people find the right wing in America to be a joke. I love guns and own quite a collection, but like anything there are boundaries. This is ridiculous, pay the republicans enough and they will say whatever you put in front of them. Really Trent Lott? I expected better.

Holy LOL! Great stuff.

Last edited:
This is a prime example, even though it is humerous, of why a lot of people find the right wing in America to be a joke. I love guns and own quite a collection, but like anything there are boundaries. This is ridiculous, pay Republicans politicians enough and they will say whatever you put in front of them. Really Trent Lott? I expected better.

Fixed for the real world, and not your partisan scam version of it.

Back