'King Mo' Lawal vs. Liam McGeary rebooked for Bellator's Hawaii debut in December

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
  • Champ Ilima-Lei MacFarlane vs. Valerie Letourneau – for flyweight title
  • Rafael Carvalho vs. Lyoto Machida
  • Neiman Gracie vs. Ed Ruth – welterweight grand prix opening round
  • Muhammed Lawal vs. Liam McGeary

Lol Liam McGeary will be wrestled into 2019. Talk about a letdown. Had high hopes for him after the Tito win but he’s well on his way to irrelevancy.

Mo was supposedly go to mw.
Winnable fight for both. Mo can wrestlefuck Liam but he also has a shit chin.
Really good card!!

So much for King Mo at MW. Was actually pretty intrigued by that potential move

He should take this easily but Liam can clip him I guess

Lol Liam McGeary will be wrestled into 2019. Talk about a letdown. Had high hopes for him after the Tito win but he’s well on his way to irrelevancy.
The Tito fight killed my hopes for him, after that fight it was so clear how weak his wrestling truly was.

The Tito fight killed my hopes for him, after that fight it was so clear how weak his wrestling truly was.
Worst part is, it never seemed like he really cared. Never saw him take his wrestling seriously. Threw up a couple of inverted triangles and thought he was invincible off his back. What a shame cause with that frame, he could be a monster. Too bad.

Thought Mo was going to MW? Thats the div he should be in and where I think people would have most interest in seeing him fight right now.

Thought Mo was going to MW? Thats the div he should be in and where I think people would have most interest in seeing him fight right now.
He prob saw an easy dub and took the fight. McGeary got no shot when Mo shoots. Dude couldn’t outwrestle a toddler.

You’re right. He really did take a significant decline. Crazy he was ever champ looking at his recent losses. Probably off to a smaller promotion when Mo beats him.

With Machida v Rafael there's no one left for him at MW to fight anyways. Even if he's wins this at LHW it gives him more credibility to fight for the MW title then coming off a loss.

This is looking like a great bellator card. 4 solid matchups.

Mo by Dec or late tko, When Liam met Phil davis, he is not the same anymore, he is Bigger Version of Carlos Condit

Liam will have a huge size advantage over Mo.

I can see how this happened. McGeary has a connection with Hawaii. I believe hes in a relationship with Kendall Groves wife sister

I think Mo wins but he's not exactly in his prime anymore.

Mo by Dec or late tko, When Liam met Phil davis, he is not the same anymore, he is Bigger Version of Carlos Condit
It's that undefeated fighter confidence happens often they realize that they're not superhuman they lose all confidence.

Back