Kingdom Come Deliverance

On Archery:

It's a heart

The goddamned bow drift is a heart

Aim slightly above the target with the aiming sight before bow's equipped. Start holding RT taking aim. The bow will either take aim to the left or take aim to the right, then drift back to center with a dipping "heart" motion on a loop. Release as it dips center. Headshot. My wife figured out the heart thing two seconds into Rattay while my mind broke.

Or stick some plasteline where your cross hair goes.

I saw that protip early on and rebelled intensely against it in my mind

I didn't take either of those perks because local hero sounds shitty and infamous or whatever it's called doesn't fit with my "good guy Henry" playthrough.

Good guy henry pretty much describes every dialogue exchange you have with anyone ever

Except the rare use of "Intimidate" on guards which is hilarious and cringe

"Listen I've been pushed around enough and I'm not going to put up with it anymore!"

oh henry stop

you win intimidations by sounding like an after school special on school bullying

Last edited:
Well this ATG of PC gaming has died of pretty damn hard on Steam over the last week.

I saw that protip early on and rebelled intensely against it in my mind

Good guy henry pretty much describes every dialogue exchange you have with anyone ever

oh henry stop

you win intimidations by sounding like an after school special on school bullying

When you’re firing a bow, you sight down the arrow shaft. This game does a bullshit shooting from the right and to the below. It’s fucking with me and I fuck with it.

Also other pieces of bullshit that absolutely don’t respect player time for ‘reality’ include saves, quick travel takes minutes of real winter and waiting slowing down while meanwhile:
a) Henry can carry 120lbs of year without it effecting his movement
b) horse can carry triple that
c) Henry can brew magic potions
d) horse+whistle=magically appears
e) Henry can carry 100k of coins
f) murder=10 days in prison. Which means nothing in the game really except you waiting 15 mins IRL

Haven't played this in a while, too many side quests that had me grinning just to see the quest break.

How's the new patch for PC? Still game breaking quests?

If you're going to cheat anyway you might as well just use the command prompt or a mod to make it show the reticle in game, assuming you're on PC.

Yeah, dialogue choices pretty much force Henry into a nice guy personality, but there are plenty of options to finish quests by beating people up, murdering, or stealing. Or you can murder and steal outside of quests just because. My Henry doesn't do those things.

Haven't played this in a while, too many side quests that had me grinning just to see the quest break.

How's the new patch for PC? Still game breaking quests?
They fixed all of the ones I had encountered.

I'm a bit disappointed that you can't continue to play after finishing the game.

Before I finish the main quest I'm going to come back and buy all the good shit in Sasua and then going to murder EVERYBODY in the monastery.

soo i start this quest where im trying to make some monk make amends with one of my close friends and after a few mintues all of the sudden the quest fails so i run over to where the friend is supposed to be but he wasnt there

after some looking around i finally find him floating in the river face down because the dumbfuck decided to casually take a shortcut through the river and drowned

i legit loled hard at that

I'm a bit disappointed that you can't continue to play after finishing the game.

They had it in there, but they called the mode Hardcore Henry, and got sued, so they had to take it out of the game.

You can't prove it wasn't there.
beck-blackboard-coming.jpg

Good game but I will start a new play through soon. Got up to robber baron with the glitch. Haven’t played since they repatched

The game looks pretty good.

Only issue I have with it is, if the combat is that realistic, the chances of me rage quitting could be high, haha.

Having played so many hours of Skyrim though, I'm interested in a challenge in terms of a combat system. Playing that over and over on Master or Nightmare has gotten pretty boring and it looks like you're dropped directly into a genuine historic medeival fantasy, which, we've all dreamt of I'm sure.

It really looks amazing.

The game looks pretty good.

Only issue I have with it is, if the combat is that realistic, the chances of me rage quitting could be high, haha.

Having played so many hours of Skyrim though, I'm interested in a challenge in terms of a combat system. Playing that over and over on Master or Nightmare has gotten pretty boring and it looks like you're dropped directly into a genuine historic medeival fantasy, which, we've all dreamt of I'm sure.

It really looks amazing.

I've played over 1000+ hours of Skyrim and let me say this, at first the combat seems different to the point its hard at first. Once you get Henry leveled up a little bit it becomes like skyrim. Click to win, suit of armour on you'll rarely get damaged. It's mostly keeping your stamina up so don't die of cardiac arrest.

Anyone have any thoughts on this now that it's been out awhile? I'm probably going to get it tomorrow, I'm sure it's got some problems but having a historically accurate middle age open world sounds too good to pass up.

Anyone have any thoughts on this now that it's been out awhile? I'm probably going to get it tomorrow, I'm sure it's got some problems but having a historically accurate middle age open world sounds too good to pass up.

Ehhh its okay. I haven't heard anyone claim it's a all time great PC game for a while. Because well it isn't and never will be. Its pretty much realistic Skyrim except every single person in the world knows Henry.

I started playing last week actually. Haven't got far but I'm really enjoying it. I wouldn't compare it to Skyrim, there's not a lot of hand holding,

Lockpicking suuuucks though. You kind of need to pick a lock to leave the first town and I had to quit and reload like 10 times before I got it.

I love it. I’ve been playing for a while now and definitely approve.

I started playing last week actually. Haven't got far but I'm really enjoying it. I wouldn't compare it to Skyrim, there's not a lot of hand holding,

Lockpicking suuuucks though. You kind of need to pick a lock to leave the first town and I had to quit and reload like 10 times before I got it.

I finished the main story without picking a single lock.

Back