KINGSMAN 3 (Matthew Vaughn Officially to Write and Direct; Nov. 2019 Release Date)

Dragonlordxxxxx

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Matthew Vaughn Returning to Write and Direct KINGSMAN 3 for a Nov. 2019 Release

j8MvE1V.jpg

Fox's third Kingsman movie will hit theaters on Nov. 9, 2019 — the date previously reserved for Bond 25, which has been pushed to early 2020. Matthew Vaughn, the writer/director of the two previous films in the franchise — Kingsman: The Secret Service and Kingsman: The Golden Circle — is returning to write and direct the threequel.

The studio has not yet disclosed casting or plot details, though in a recent interview with Empire magazine, Vaughn said the third film would mark "the conclusion of the Harry Hart-Eggsy relationship."

Also opening that weekend is Midway, the Roland Emmerich-helmed interpretation of World War II's Battle of Midway starring Luke Evans, Mandy Moore, Dennis Quaid, Darren Criss and Woody Harrelson.

Based on the Kingsman comics penned by Mark Millar and illustrated by Dave Gibbons, the first film in the series, Kingsman: The Secret Service, introduced viewers to a spy organization operating out of a Savile Row menswear shop. One of these spies, Harry Hart (Colin Firth) took the young, small-time criminal Gary "Eggsy" Unwin (Taron Egerton) under his wing and made him a Kingsman-in-training.

Kingsman: The Golden Circle added Julianne Moore as the villainous head of the world's leading drug cartel, who is blackmailing the U.S. president into legalizing addictive drugs. Channing Tatum, Halle Berry, Pedro Pascal and Jeff Bridges also joined the cast.

The first film was a surprise box-office hit, making over $414 million internationally. The second film did nearly as well, raking in $410 million across the globe.

Matthew Vaughn Returning to Write and Direct Kingsman 3 with November 9, 2019 Release Date

Despite the disappointing Golden Circle, I'm still a big fan of Vaughn, the Kingsman universe and its characters. So looking forward to the threequel.

The big news here is that the lauded historical team of Roland Emmerich and Mandy Moore is tackling World War II.

Kingsman 2 was very underwhelming. This is gonna be a no from me, dawg

Loved the first one, hated the second. I probably enjoyed the first one enough that I’ll give the third one a try, but I won’t be expecting much, and I won’t be surprised if it’s as bad or worse than the second one...

I didn't hate The Golden Circle per say, but it did give me a migraine by the time it finished.

kingmans 2 was a huge let down reminds me of what happened with kick ass 2.

So, does this mean Taron Egerton will not be playing Wolverine in the MCU?

Loved the first one, and while i didn't hate the second one, it was missing something. I'll definitely check out a third.

I kinda lost the hype after the second movie.. I need a really good trailer or something.

The second movie sucked a lot. Really great ideas but just weren’t executed on very well. Prince of Dorne was good in the movie though.

I will see the 3rd on the strength of the first.

I dont know why but Taron Egerton's face annoys me....disappointed he is robin hood

Edit: just seen that Ben Mendelsohn is the Sheriff, Im back on board

Last edited:
The second movie sucked a lot. Really great ideas but just weren’t executed on very well. Prince of Dorne was good in the movie though.

I will see the 3rd on the strength of the first.

lol Pascal really was the highlight in my opinion. Dude delivers every time out.

I dont know why but Taron Egerton's face annoys me....disappointed he is robin hood

Edit: just seen that Ben Mendelsohn is the Sheriff, Im back on board

Second trailer for Robin Hood was a dramatic improvement over the first. Still don't know what to think. But I'll give it a view based on the fact that I've seen most Robin Hood films and i think Egerton is cool.

Loved the first. Hated the second. Meh about the third.

The goodwill they gained from the first will keep me mildly interested in the third, although Golden Circle will be hard to forget. Me and the fiance were cringing hard from Golden Circle from start to finish.

How about a real villain this time.

You gotta hand it to the brits, they would run an above average movie into a series to the ground.

Part 2 was a massive let down. Lots of big actors with wasted potential throughout.

november 2019??? gah thats so far away.

Back