knockout (few seconds) and recovery..

bigbangaz

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
hi all so its been like almost 2 years ive been trained in muay thai and never got knocked out whatsoever. So 2 days ago i went to regular training and i got knocked out for few seconds a friend of mine told me i was laying on the mat for 1 second. i only remeber someone helping me to stand... my conscoiusness was blurry and i trouble remmbering what day we were. i went the other day to the hosplital for ct. 2 doctors checked me and told me there was nothing they didnt want me to do c.t. That i was really anxious and nervous. now my question is it ok to wait few weeks ( i got a big exam in 2 weeks so ill guess ill be only learning without training) what is the time i need to rest in that case. i dont wanna go too soon because to consecutive KO are fatals. Btw i was sparring with someon who has 24 years of experience and 20 kg more than me. another question can i train meanwhile in bjj?
last question does it mean the more ko u get the more braindamage u have?

To answer your last question. Football players rarely get ko'ed but there are a lot of players with brain damage.

But what is the time i do need to rest>?

Few weeks of light sparring and you can go back to the war

Seriously is case by case, its depends on you and what you feel in the ring

hi all so its been like almost 2 years ive been trained in muay thai and never got knocked out whatsoever. So 2 days ago i went to regular training and i got knocked out for few seconds a friend of mine told me i was laying on the mat for 1 second. i only remeber someone helping me to stand... my conscoiusness was blurry and i trouble remmbering what day we were. i went the other day to the hosplital for ct. 2 doctors checked me and told me there was nothing they didnt want me to do c.t. That i was really anxious and nervous. now my question is it ok to wait few weeks ( i got a big exam in 2 weeks so ill guess ill be only learning without training) what is the time i need to rest in that case. i dont wanna go too soon because to consecutive KO are fatals. Btw i was sparring with someon who has 24 years of experience and 20 kg more than me. another question can i train meanwhile in bjj?
last question does it mean the more ko u get the more braindamage u have?

Rest..no contact sparring till after your exam..u cant perform if your not there or concuss..so no need to risk it..just focus on your technique and timing for the time being and resume regular training after..also be wiser with your opponents in heavy sparring sessions..24 years of experience and is bigger then you is not the best place to start..also he should have more control with that level of experience..no1 really learns from being koed in the gym..

Back