Knuckle Dusters

I owned a pair of Hatch Defender SAP-style gloves; the glue or stitching holding the shot over each knuckle came undone and I basically had a loose lump of shot floating over my knuckles. I wouldn't buy them again.

Used to carry a fitted pair, not the big “paper weight” style ones you’d get out of a magazine and I’d hate to see the damage they’d cause. Used a file to square up the rounded edges but only carried them because I was a stupid ass back then.

knuckle dusters are illegal where i am from but ive owned 2 pairs...lol.....i dont give a shit<{natewhut}>

i have been stabbed in the chest, had a bottle broken over my head, bat on the top of my head, whipped by an extension cord...stomped on, but i dont count that because they were timberlands...i personally dont like weapons. i believe in a fair fight, but if you wanna break em :) ill break em too..thats all i can think of at the moment lol.....i find that in certain situations, it helps if you are a lil crazy<{ohyeah}>

When I was in my late teens I knew someone selling one which I had intended to buy.

I got attacked coming back from work once an me and the attacker was in punching range going at it. Not a single blow from me connected. He knew a little boxing this guy.

Now if I was wearing the brass knucks I'm sure this would of just pissed off my attacker ten fold and also If I can't connect, they would be useless anyway.

Instead of carry brass knuckles, why not a tactical pen? It has more than one function. It is an actual pen you can write with. You can stab people with it too.

And as they say, the Pen is mightier than the sword.

I have that pen. Love it.

knuckle dusters are illegal where i am from but ive owned 2 pairs...lol.....i dont give a shit<{natewhut}>

i have been stabbed in the chest, had a bottle broken over my head, bat on the top of my head, whipped by an extension cord...stomped on, but i dont count that because they were timberlands...i personally dont like weapons. i believe in a fair fight, but if you wanna break em :) ill break em too..thats all i can think of at the moment lol.....i find that in certain situations, it helps if you are a lil crazy<{ohyeah}>

Where do you live? Afghanistan?
I've been stabbed in the hand. Can't say if I had knuckle dusters it would have changed the outcome. When someone stabs you they generally don't go "I'm going to stab you". Can't say I want to be in a fight where myself or the other has a weapon. I prefer to just dip out like I've got warrants.

I carry one on me 24/7.

Should go well with some quick close ranged hammer fists (kinda like how you'd chip at ice with a pick). You can even throw it (at someone's face) or swing it around if you have it on a keychain.

Hope I'd never have to use it.
(1st post lol)

If you're from Manila why do you carry knuckle dusters? When I was there I carried flick knives, tasers hell I even carried a gun. It's not like the police there actually care about any laws.

why does society hate you?

Everyone is a hero online, he's probably never been in a fight.
lol every time I read a post like this I wonder if people like this truly exist. Its like you bro u dont sound hardcore it just sounds like you had a series of unfortunate events lol.

lol every time I read a post like this I wonder if people like this truly exist. Its like you bro u dont sound hardcore it just sounds like you had a series of unfortunate events lol.

hahahah yeah, getting stabbed, beaten and all that sort of stuff sounds tough but at the same time we don't know if they actually fought back or just curled up in the fetal position and cried.
I can say when I got stabbed, I didn't fight back, I was more concerned about the fact I now had a knife embedded in my my thumb bones and was more surprised than anything.

hahahah yeah, getting stabbed, beaten and all that sort of stuff sounds tough but at the same time we don't know if they actually fought back or just curled up in the fetal position and cried.
I can say when I got stabbed, I didn't fight back, I was more concerned about the fact I now had a knife embedded in my my thumb bones and was more surprised than anything.
ive seen one stabbing in nicaragua and there was no fighting back. lol

Where do you live? Afghanistan?
I've been stabbed in the hand. Can't say if I had knuckle dusters it would have changed the outcome. When someone stabs you they generally don't go "I'm going to stab you". Can't say I want to be in a fight where myself or the other has a weapon. I prefer to just dip out like I've got warrants.
lol no i live in australia. where we use kangaroos as our main source of transportation and the leading cause of premature death is the result of drop bears....i agree, if i had a choice when it comes to fighting, id prefer steel and lead to be kept out of the equation

lol no i live in australia. where we use kangaroos as our main source of transportation and the leading cause of premature death is the result of drop bears....i agree, if i had a choice when it comes to fighting, id prefer steel and lead to be kept out of the equation

Mate I'm from Australia and unless you're from Ipswich or Sydney I don't know where the fuck you'd have seen that much action.

Everyone is a hero online, he's probably never been in a fight.
whats heroic about being stabbed?....thats not being a hero thats being a victim lol.....ive been in many fights and i have felt nothing but guilt after each one

whats heroic about being stabbed?....thats not being a hero thats being a victim lol.....ive been in many fights and i have felt nothing but guilt after each one

I don't know why you'd feel guilt after fights unless you're the one instigating them....

Mate I'm from Australia and unless you're from Ipswich or Sydney I don't know where the fuck you'd have seen that much action.
i guess you are more prone to seeing violence and all that sorts when you grow up around drugs....i use to walk everywhere barefoot and just walking to the shop, you had to jump over DIY bongs, broken beer bottles, used condoms and dirty needles. i look back at that, and i think, i was incredibly lucky i didnt get pricked with a syringe, but when you are a kid, you are naive to the dangers the world

I don't know why you'd feel guilt after fights unless you're the one instigating them....
i only instigated a fight once....i was walking to a shop and i was really stoned and there were like 10 kids sitting at the shop. as i walked out they started laughing and i guess the weed made me paranoid because i got really confrontational...they shut up and as i walked off they called me gay so i ended up throwing an oasis drink i was going to use as a bong at them and said to them i am going to walk around the corner and if you say anything i am going to do something i will regret nothing was said and i went home and started crying....i made it up to them, i gave them a bunch of weed lol.....again to anyone who misinterprets this as me thinking i am a bad arse, i was very much not that, i was an idiot and.....well that basically sums it up.....i was/am an idiot

i only instigated a fight once....i was walking to a shop and i was really stoned and there were like 10 kids sitting at the shop. as i walked out they started laughing and i guess the weed made me paranoid because i got really confrontational...they shut up and as i walked off they called me gay so i ended up throwing an oasis drink i was going to use as a bong at them and said to them i am going to walk around the corner and if you say anything i am going to do something i will regret nothing was said and i went home and started crying....i made it up to them, i gave them a bunch of weed lol.....again to anyone who misinterprets this as me thinking i am a bad arse, i was very much not that, i was an idiot and.....well that basically sums it up.....i was/am an idiot

I wouldn't call that a fight... If you had kicked the shit out of them then sure, but I wouldn't have felt bad about that in the slightest.

Back