Knuckle Dusters

I wouldn't call that a fight... If you had kicked the shit out of them then sure, but I wouldn't have felt bad about that in the slightest.
true, it was more of a confrontation than anything....i dunno why i have felt guilty in past instances. i dont like being involved in violence against people unless i truly know they are pieces of shit

If you're from Manila why do you carry knuckle dusters? When I was there I carried flick knives, tasers hell I even carried a gun. It's not like the police there actually care about any laws.

Didn't say that's the only thing I carry. I also carry a couple of knives on me and in my backpack.

I dont got the money yet for a gun or a license.

Didn't say that's the only thing I carry. I also carry a couple of knives on me and in my backpack.

I dont got the money yet for a gun or a license.

I've gotta say the butterfly knife I bought the first day I was there would have been useless for self defense, mainly cause I'd have tried to open it all stylish like and probably sent it flying into the crowd.

I've gotta say the butterfly knife I bought the first day I was there would have been useless for self defense, mainly cause I'd have tried to open it all stylish like and probably sent it flying into the crowd.

Hehehe might as well use a throwing knife then.

Joking aside, the knife I got can be simply opened with a flick, I've never had the guts to learn how to open up a butterfly knife. Someday imma get myself a full tang one.

Hehehe might as well use a throwing knife then.

Joking aside, the knife I got can be simply opened with a flick, I've never had the guts to learn how to open up a butterfly knife. Someday imma get myself a full tang one.

I prefer the assisted switch blades, but in Australia they're illegal. I've got a few that I just open with a flick of the wrist though. Butterfly knives are easy to use, get a single blade one to practice with, not a double edged one or you'll cut your fingers to bits learning hahaha

Glad I've never been stabbed.

It's not great. I'd rate it a 2/10 experience to be honest. I'm glad I've never been stabbed somewhere that was actually life threatening.
Honestly getting stabbed in the hand is the least cool stabbing story you could have, what was I doing to achieve that? Trying to defeat the knife with a bit of the old Jazz hands and giving them the ol' razzle dazzle?

Last edited:
It's not great. I'd rate it a 2/10 experience to be honest. I'm glad I've never been stabbed somewhere that was actually life threatening.
Honestly getting stabbed in the hand is the least cool stabbing story you could have, what was I doing to achieve that? Trying to defeat the knife with a bit of the old Jazz hands and giving them the ol' razzle dazzle?

In my teens I suffered an accident while dishwashing that resulted in a severed tendon in my thumb. For fun I'd tell people I'd been in a knife fight. :D

Back