KO of the Week: Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Thiago Taveres

I had Joe Rogan commentary in my brain for that, and he was saying "thats it, this is over, Dan's gotta stop this fight" after the second or third elbow..

That shit was brutal as hell though, looked like a finish via Felony Fights style

Ref must have hated Tavares.

UFC always releasing these fight clips of headlining fighters in the build up to a PPV. This is a good one.

Easily one of Khabibs most savage finishes.

Leaping shovel hook floors Tavares, then he pounces on him like a lion and rains down hell with elbows and some pin-point GnP, complete with holding his face in place with his left hand, while he smeshes Thiago with the right.

Vicious...

Dan Magliota wanted Tavares to prove he is a gladiator. LOL

So, you want to be an Ultimate Fighter?

Beautiful. Hope Khabib brings this kind of fire to Tony fight.

Khabib has underrated standup
He has really wild and sloppy stand up that works because he mixes it in with his grappling that people are terrified of. His stand up in a vacuum is genuinely horrible.

He's not super explosive either, he's just strong as fuck and people don't want to engage in grappling with him and that leads to sloppy stand up defense.

Khabib has underrated standup
I attended one of his seminars and one of the moves he showed us was a fake takedown into uppercut hahaha

I attended one of his seminars and one of the moves he showed us was a fake takedown into uppercut hahaha
Which is great for Khabib, but for most people its a useless tactic. Unless people are terrified at the thought of your TDs like they are with Khabib his style of stand up would be highly ineffective.

Which is great for Khabib, but for most people its a useless tactic. Unless people are terrified at the thought of your TDs like they are with Khabib his style of stand up would be highly ineffective.
If you are attending a khabib seminar you are expecting and wanting to download these moves sir

The Gracies teach a technique where you raise your arms to face level and "clap" your hands in the guys face as loud as you can, then immediately shoot down for a double leg. lol

He has really wild and sloppy stand up that works because he mixes it in with his grappling that people are terrified of. His stand up in a vacuum is genuinely horrible.

He's not super explosive either, he's just strong as fuck and people don't want to engage in grappling with him and that leads to sloppy stand up defense.
He def relies on guys havinf their hands down so he can unload with reckless abandon all.manner of crazy aggressive sloppy punches. It works.

The Gracies teach a technique where you raise your arms to face level and "clap" your hands in the guys face as loud as you can, then immediately shoot down for a double leg. lol
Hahaha i would love to see that shit.
Khabib was awesome. He was killin us w conditioning drills and proceeded to tell us they did this AFTER trainjng and like 5x more than he was making us do it.

I've been saying this for a decade: Miragliotta is an absolutely awful referee. He has a long history of incompetence in the cage. Those last 5-8 shots Khabib landed were completely unnecessary, and they were devastating blows. This is the kind of fight that can affect an athlete's life outside of fighting.

I've been saying this for a decade: Miragliotta is an absolutely awful referee. He has a long history of incompetence in the cage. Those last 5-8 shots Khabib landed were completely unnecessary, and they were devastating blows. This is the kind of fight that can affect an athlete's life outside of fighting.
Is tavares still fighting? I dont remember. Some wikibaby post the infos,im lazy.

Back