Kobe Bryant gets #MeToo’d

deadshot138

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/kobe-b...val-jury-2003-rape-allegations-000612450.html

This is getting out of hand. To my knowledge all these were were allegations and he paid hush money so the chick would go away. Now 15 years later he’s being harassed by rabid feminists trying to defend the holy vagina.

I expect birth rates to drop in this country out of fear that fucking any woman will lead to life ruining consequences.

Can't really feel sorry for men who are ignorant enough to think that you can "pump and dump" women without consequences.

Women generally see sex as a transaction, and when they get nothing in exchange, they tend to become quite bitter.

For celebrities and sports stars such as this, it is best to pay in advance, rather than later.

I suppose there are simply some misunderstandings between the genders that need to be cleared up, before we can normalize the relations between genders.

Swallow all that social justice and choke on it. Absolutely choke on it.

Didn't that woman's case get dismissed in court because the rape test results that were supposed to show only Kobe's DNA ended up having like 10 different guys' semen in it?

Lmao

Wasn't he actually legitimately accused of rape way, way before the whole me too movement and he ended up settling?

I was in like middle school, but it was constantly on sports center that he did indeed sexually assault a woman. Big Ben Rothlesburger as well.

Wasn't he actually legitimately accused of rape way, way before the whole me too movement and he ended up settling?

I was in like middle school, but it was constantly on sports center that he did indeed sexually assault a woman. Big Ben Rothlesburger as well.
Yeah, that was a big thing way back in the 90's.

I think it was someone working where the Lakers stayed in Denver who accused him, iirc.

Swallow all that social justice and choke on it. Absolutely choke on it.
Probably not great word choice to use when defending a supposed raper, lol.

Last edited:
That bitch with the nasty ass drawers back at it again huh?

That loopy bitch needs to gon somewhere with that drippy pussy she got

Bitch had more testosterone in her drawers than a Pre-UFC Overeem.

Of all the people trying to sound like a victim..

The Kobe rape allegation always surprises me because that was actually investigated and this chick had full public support at the time.

I assume that Shaq is behind the ongoing public interest because Kobe tried to throw him under the bus. We all know that the Diesel holds a grudge.

That bitch with the nasty ass drawers back at it again huh?

That loopy bitch needs to gon somewhere with that drippy pussy she got

Bitch had more testosterone in her drawers than a Pre-UFC Overeem.

Of all the people trying to sound like a victim..

Uhhh, she's not involved in this at all to my knowledge.

Also, women are allowed to have sex with a man without that giving the green light for any other man to rape them.

My empathy gets flushed down the toilet when these women take the money.

Didn't the Black Momba beat a rape charge f few years ago?

The original accuser is not a part of the action. It’s feminists saying that having him on some filmmaking jury is a blow against women and promotes violence against women. So I guess still being able to play basketball for a decade after didn’t matter but let him try to make a movie studio or whatever and he’s irredeemable.

Wow who would of thought that buying your way out of rape charges might not be the perfect solution .

Didn't that woman's case get dismissed in court because the rape test results that were supposed to show only Kobe's DNA ended up having like 10 different guys' semen in it?

Lmao
None of which were his, actually. The case was a sham.

Yeah, that was a big thing way back in the 90's.

I think it was someone working where the Lakers stayed in Denver who accused him, iirc.

Probably not great word choice to use when defending a supposed raper, lol.
Not the 90s. 2003. And it wasn't where the Lakers were staying. Kobe was in town on his own because he was getting medical work done there.

I suppose there are simply some misunderstandings between the genders that need to be cleared up, before we can normalize the relations between genders.

Wont happen within our lifetimes.

Radfem is deeply embedded in society, the ideology practically controls colleges and it is popping up in even grade schools. The entertainment industries are pushing it at all levels in many nations...an entire new generation is going to be raised with this madness as being "Normal".

Even if there is a massive counter movement, now, and we can stop it within a few years, these people indoctrinated in it will remain and continue to spread it outside the mainstream.

Back